2015 UCSI University Trust Graduate Fellowships in Malaysia , and applications are submitted till 1st November, 2014. UCSI University Trust offers limited numbers of postgraduate fellowships in any of the Master’s degree or Doctorate programmes. Fellowships are available for Malaysian and international students to pursue full time postgraduate studies at UCSI University. The fellowship awarded is in the form of partial tuition fee waiver and is neither transferable to another candidate nor exchangeable for cash. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): UCSI University | Malaysia
Level: Postgraduate Degree
Field(s): M.Sc-Food Science with Business Management, M.Sc-Food Science, M.Sc.–Biotechnology, M.Sc.-Biotechnology with Business Management, D.B.A., M. Public Policy, M.B.A., M.B.A. (BOS), M.B.A-Oil & Gas Management, M.Sc.-Logistics Management, M.Sc. Technoprenuership, M.Sc.-Electrical Engineering, M.Sc.-Pharmaceutical Chemistry, M.Sc.-Pharmaceutical Technology, M.Mus-Performance Studies) and Research-Based programme: M.Sc.-Applied Sciences, by Research.
Deadline: 1st November, 2014
Funded By: UCSI University Trust
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 UCSI University Trust Graduate Fellowships are targeted for International and Malaysian students
‣ Award No: A limited number of fellowships will be awarded each year.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Fellowships will be awarded for the minimum duration the programme for which the candidate is enrolled or a pre – agreed duration.
‣ Scholarship covers: The fellowship awarded is in the form of partial tuition fee waiver and is neither transferable to another candidate nor exchangeable for cash.
‣ The 2015 UCSI University Trust Graduate Fellowships awarded is in the form of partial tuition fee waiver and is neither transferable to another candidate nor exchangeable for cash.
‣ The candidate must be full-time registered student at UCSI University and meet both the academic and English Language requirements.
‣ Duration of the Fellowship is to follow the minimum duration the programme the candidate enrolled in or to follow a pre-agreed duration. UCSI University Trust fellows are expected to assist their HOD of the programme as Teaching Assistant and/or Consultant for a pre-agreed duration.
‣ The nature of the assistantship will be determined by the Dean of the Faculty to which the candidate belongs.
‣ And in lieu of a dean the Vice Chancellor who will make final decision on the suitability of candidacy.
‣ Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree -at least 2nd upper class with honours or its equivalent, or a Master’s degree from a recognized university.
‣ Application is opened to Malaysian and International students pursing full time postgraduate studies at UCSI University.
‣ Application must be supported and recommended by the respective faculty and HOD of the programme who is responsible for the supervision and assessment of the candidate’s postgraduate studies.
‣ Dean will assess his/her performance in the programme and make recommendation on the continuation of the fellowship or otherwise.
‣ Shortlisted applicants will be informed by the UCSI University Trust via email of the date, time and venue of the interview within 7 days after the submission deadline.
‣ Applicants are required to apply by post.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 1st November, 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.