2015 Transparency International School Full or Partial Scholarships in Lithuania , and applications are submitted till 1 May 2015. Transparency International School is offering a limited number of full or partial scholarships to senior students, graduates and young professionals under the age of 35. Scholarships will be awarded for a seven days TI School course in the field of anti-corruption and accountability. The School seven-day format offers a powerful mix of an intensive academic schedule, unconference-like atmosphere and continuous peer-to-peer interactions which all makes it into an unforgettable one-week-long adventure. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Lithuania
Level: senior students, graduates and young professionals.
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded for TI School course. The School features three teaching modules that cover the public sector, the private sector and civic empowerment. Each module will include the theoretical definition of corruption as it affects that particular part of society, and an explanation and demonstration of how anti-corruption tools are used in practice.
Deadline: 1 May 2015.
Funded By: Transparency International School
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 Transparency International School Full or Partial Scholarships are targeted for Students from the following countries may apply for full or partial scholarships: Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus,
Bahrain, Bulgaria, Egypt, Estonia, Georgia, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Latvia, Estonia, Libya, Mauritania, Moldova, Palestine, Poland, Romania, Morocco , Russia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Ukraine, and Yemen.
‣ Award No: A limited number of scholarships will be available for students from certain countries.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Selected students spend 7 highly intensive days learning from leading anti-corruption and accountability professionals.
‣ Scholarship covers: Full scholarships cover transportation, tuition and accommodation expenses. In certain cases, students may be also offered partial tuition fee waivers to cover a part of their course expenses.
‣ Transparency International School on Integrity in Vilnius is state-of-the-art anti-corruption and accountability training for future leaders.
‣ The School exposes its participants to the latest developments in the field of anti-corruption and accountability and offers real opportunities to try and implement their ideas in practice.
‣ A limited number of scholarships will be available for students from certain countries. Full scholarships cover transportation, tuition and accommodation expenses.
‣ Students from eligible countries seeking to receive 2015 Transparency International School Full or Partial Scholarships are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. In certain cases, students may be also offered partial tuition fee waivers to cover a part of their course expenses.
‣ The School is open to senior students, graduates and young professionals under the age of 35.
‣ They welcome individuals from public, private, non-governmental and academic sectors and from all academic backgrounds.
‣ TI School does not discriminate its applicants on the grounds of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, political beliefs, marital, familial or parental status, sexual orientation or any other basis.
Notification for 2015 Transparency International School Full or Partial Scholarships
‣ Students applying for a scholarship will be notified about the results of the selection procedure by 22 May 2015 at the latest.
The following are required in order to complete your application:
1. Europass Curriculum Vitae (CV);
2. Motivational letter (max 500 words);
‣ Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline for a scholarship is 1 May 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.