2015 RSM MBA Scholarships for International Students in Netherlands , and applications are submitted till 14th October 2014 for January 2015 intake. Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University is offering MBA scholarships for international students. These scholarships are applicable for the international full-time MBA Programme commencing January 2015. Each scholarship value of 10,000 Euros will be waived from the MBA tuition fee. Scholarships are open to high potential candidates who are citizens or hold permanent residence status in one of the mentioned countries in the following regions: Africa & Middle East, Asia & Australia, Central & Eastern Europe, Latin America & Caribbean, North America and Western Europe. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University | Netherlands
Level: Master Degree
Field(s): Full-time MBA Programme
Deadline: 14th October 2014 for January 2015 intake.
Funded By: Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 RSM MBA Scholarships are targeted to high potential candidates who are a citizen or hold permanent residence status in one of the following listed countries: Africa & Middle East (Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Bahrain, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Kinshasa), Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Zambia and Zimbabwe), Asia & Australia (Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei , Burma, Cambodia, China, Fiji, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kiribati, Korea, Laos,
Macau, Malaysia, Micronesia, Mongolia, Nepal, New Zealand, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vietnam and Yemen), Central & Eastern Europe (Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey and Ukraine),
Latin America & Caribbean (Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bonaire, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Ecuador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saba, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent, Sint Eustatius, Sint Maarten, Suriname, Trinidad and Venezuela), North America (Canada, United States of America) and Western Europe (Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom).
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship covers: Each 2015 RSM MBA Scholarships value of 10,000 Euros will be waived from the MBA tuition fee.
‣ Financing your MBA can be a challenge. RSM offers numerous 2015 RSM MBA Scholarships to candidates that have been accepted onto the Full-time MBA programme.
‣ Below you will find a list of general and country-specific financial aid scholarships.
‣ It’s impossible to list every opportunity here, so we also suggest that you should research financial assistance offered from your own country.
‣ Six types of scholarships are awarded: RSM MBA2 – Africa & Middle East Scholarship, RSM MBA2 – Asia & Australia Scholarship, RSM MBA2 – Central & Eastern Europe Scholarship, RSM MBA2 – Latin America & Caribbean Scholarship, RSM MBA2 – North America Scholarship and RSM MBA2 – Western Europe Scholarship.
‣ be a citizen or hold permanent residence status in one of the below listed countries;
‣ completed and submitted your MBA application by 14 October 2014 for the International Full-time MBA commencing January 2015;
‣ The RSM MBA Awards Committee will select based on an outstanding MBA application profile which will look at all aspects of the MBA application for example, essays, CV, GMAT, admissions interview.
‣ The winner will be formally notified within six weeks after the application deadline with an Award letter which will need to be duly signed as confirmation to accept the scholarship and its Terms & Conditions.
‣ Submit your MBA application to the International Full-time MBA Programme commencing January 2015 in its entirety by no later than 14 October 2014.
‣ Complete the Asia & Australasia Application Form, Central & Eastern Europe Applicant Agreement form, Latin America & Caribbean Scholarship Application Agreement form, North America Scholarship Application Agreement form, RSM MBA Western Europe Scholarship Application Agreement form and Africa & Middle East Regional Scholarship Application Form and email to the RSM Financial Aid Office at finaid-at-rsm.nl.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 14th October 2014 for January 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.