2015 Postdoctoral Fellowships in Nanotechnologies in Russia , and applications are submitted till 31 October 2014. Tomsk Polytechnic University is inviting applications for postdoctoral fellowship. Fellowship is awarded in the field of Nanotechnologies. This fellowship is open for International students. Applicant must have PhD in the specialty “Physical Chemistry” or “Kinetics and Catalysis” having experience in the field of heterogeneous catalysis at leading European universities or scientific laboratories, experience of participation in international forums and conferences and must be fluent in English. Fellowship covers 60000 RUR (about 1700 USD)/month. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Russia
Level: Postdoctoral research project at National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University
Field(s): Research project: “Development of catalytically active materials based on nanoparticles of metals “.
Deadline: 31 October 2014.
Funded By: National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 Postdoctoral Fellowships in Nanotechnologies are targeted for International applicants
‣ Award No: There is only one vacancy available.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: Fellowship covers 60 000 RUR (about 1700 USD)/month
‣ Project manager – Doctor of chemical sciences, Professor of Department of Technology of Organic Compounds and Polymer Materials, Alexey N. Pestryakov, National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University
‣ Ph.D. in the specialty “Physical Chemistry” or “Kinetics and Catalysis” having experience in the field of heterogeneous catalysis at leading European universities or scientific laboratories, experience of participation in international forums and conferences;
‣ Experience of research grants and projects;
‣ Knowledge of English: applicant must be fluent in English, and have research experience in;
‣ Applicant must have at least 3 publications in international journals indexed by Scopus or Web of Science bases; h-index is not less than 2;
‣ Other requirements: applicant has to be ready for professional fellowships for 3-6 months (up to 2 years) at foreign Universities and laboratories. During research work within project postdoc has to be co-author at least 2 articles in journals with high impact factor every year.
‣ Applicants should fill in application form and send to postdoc-at-tpu.ru to Olga I. Slavgorodskaya
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 31st October 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.