2015 Postdoctoral Fellowships In Human Rights Under Pressure at Hebrew University of Jerusalem and Freie Universitat Berlin , and applications are submitted till February 20th, 2015. The Hebrew University of Jerusalem and Freie Universität Berlin announce 2 new Postdoctoral Fellowships I Human Rights Under Pressure – Ethics, Law, and Politics all international researchers who received their doctorate no earlier than September 2011 – or who will submit their dissertation no later than March 2015 - in any discipline related to human rights. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Hebrew University of Jerusalem Israel and Freie Universitat Berlin Germany
Field(s):Research plan must deal with the current challenges confronting human rights, relevant to the HR-UP research program available at www.hr-up.net
Deadline: February 20th, 2015
Funded By:Joint Interdisciplinary Program “Human Rights Under Pressure”, offered together by the Freie Universitat Berlin and the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, funded by the German Research Foundation (DFG) and the Einstein Foundation Berlin.
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 Postdoctoral Fellowships In Human Rights Under Pressure is open for all international researchers who received their doctorate no earlier than September 2011 – or who will submit their dissertation no later than March 2015 - in any discipline related to human rights.
‣ Award No: about 2 fellowships, one per institution.
‣ Scholarship Duration:12-24 months.
‣ Scholarship covers: ·A monthly stipend of 1416 € + 103 € for material expenses awarded for a period of 12 months (with a possibility of extension up to 24 months), within the framework of the Joint Interdisciplinary Program “Human Rights under Pressure”.
· The Fellow will participate in the full HR-UP program curriculum, including interdisciplinary colloquia and annual summer schools
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem and Freie Universität Berlin announce
two Post-Doctoral Fellowships (one at each location) for the 2015-2016 Academic Year
in the Joint Interdisciplinary Program “Human Rights under Pressure” (HR-UP).
To apply, visit www.hr-up.net
Applications should include:
· Research plan (up to 2 pp., double space) including a description of the topics the applicant intends to research during the Fellowship year, research methodology and relevance to HR-UP;
· Summary of the applicant’s doctoral thesis (up to 2 pp., double space);
· Curriculum vitae, including publications;
· Two recommendation letters (including one from the applicant’s doctoral supervisor).
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.