2015 Oxford-Radcliffe Graduate Scholarships for International Students in UK , and applications are submitted till 9 or 23 January 2015, depending on course. Oxford University is inviting application for graduate scholarships available for International students. Scholarship is also not open to applications from candidates who hold deferred offers to start in 2015-16. The scholarship will include 100% of University and college fees and a grant for living costs (of at least £13,863). Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course. Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Oxford University | UK
Level: Graduate Degree Program
Field(s): The eligible courses are yet to be confirmed but will include the following: CDT in Biomedical Imaging (EPSRC); CDT in Cyber Security (EPSRC); CDT in Industrially-Focussed Mathematical Modelling (EPSRC); CDT in Synthetic Biology (EPSRC and BBSRC); CDT in Theory and Modelling in Chemical Sciences (EPSRC); DPhil in Earth Sciences; Any DPhil within the Medical Sciences Division and DPhil in Politics or International Relations.
Deadline: 9 or 23 January 2015, depending on course.
Funded By: Oxford University, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 Oxford-Radcliffe Graduate Scholarships are targeted for International students
‣ Award No: Up to 12 scholarships will be awarded.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course. The continuation of your scholarship each year is subject to an annual renewal process based upon satisfactory academic progress.
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarship will cover 100% of University and college fees and a grant for living costs (of at leas£13,863).
‣ The 2015 Oxford-Radcliffe Graduate Scholarships have been established through a groundbreaking new matched funding initiative to enable the creation of fully-funded scholarships for graduate students of the highest calibre from across the world. 2013-14 saw the very first Oxford Graduate Scholars begin their studies.
‣ Scholarships are awarded to applicants who have demonstrated excellent academic ability, who will contribute to the University’s groundbreaking research, and who will go on to contribute to the world as leaders in their field, pushing the frontiers of knowledge.
‣ The University contributes 40% of the funds for these scholarships, together with 60% from generous donations provided by numerous supporters of the University and its colleges.
‣ This scholarship is also not open to applications from candidates who hold deferred offers to start in 2015-16.
‣ The scholarship is only tenable at University College.
‣ All eligible applicants will be considered for this scholarship, regardless of which college (if any) you state as your preference on the graduate application form.
‣ However, successful applicants will be transferred to University College in order to take up the scholarship.
‣ Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
‣ Decisions are expected to be made around April 2015.
‣ If you have not heard by the time this page is updated to say that successful applicants have been notified, then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
‣ Due to the volume of received applications, the university regrets that they are unable to contact unsuccessful applicants individually or provide feedback on applications.
‣ There is no separate application process for this scholarship.
‣ To be eligible for consideration for this scholarship, applicants must be successful in being offered a place on their course after consideration of applications received by the relevant January deadline for the course.
‣ Course applications which are held over after the January deadline to be re-evaluated against applications received by the March deadline or course applications which have been put on a waiting list are not eligible for scholarship consideration.
‣ Please note, if you are accepted onto a different course from the one you originally applied for, you should contact as soon as you are notified of the change in order to ensure that your application for a scholarship is maintained on your new course.
‣ A change of course may mean that you are no longer eligible for this scholarship.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 9 or 23 January 2015, depending on your course.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.