2015 Otsuka Toshimi Scholarship Foundation in Japan , and applications are submitted till May 15, 2015. Otsuka Toshimi Scholarship Foundation is awarding approx 95 scholarships for international students in fiscal 2015. Applicants must be enrolled in an official degree program at a university or graduate school in Japan and pursuing studies in business administration or a field relating to human health (such as medicine, pharmacology, biology, nutrition, or physical education). Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Japan
Level: undergraduate programme
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration or a field relating to human health (such as medicine, pharmacology, biology, nutrition, or physical education).
Deadline: May 15, 2015.
Funded By: Otsuka Toshimi Scholarship Foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 Otsuka Toshimi Scholarship is targeted for International students
‣ Award No: Approx. 95 scholarships are offered in fiscal 2015.
‣ Scholarship Duration: : Scholarships are offered for one year: From April to March. Recipients may apply for a renewal of their scholarship for up to two times, for a total scholarship period of three years.
‣ Scholarship covers: Amount of scholarship:
‣ The Foundation’s objective is to provide 2015 Otsuka Toshimi Scholarship to exceptional international students currently enrolled at universities and graduate schools in Japan and to cultivate the talents of individuals who will facilitate international goodwill and understanding between Japan and countries around the world, thereby contributing to the mutual development of academics, culture, and education in Japan and other countries and to the development of greater friendship.
‣ Applicants must be self-supporting international students residing in Japan with “college student” status and must be 38 years old or younger as of April 1, 2015.
‣ Applicants must be enrolled in an official degree program at a university or graduate school in Japan and pursuing studies in business administration or a field relating to human health (such as medicine, pharmacology, biology, nutrition, or physical education).
‣ Applicants must be highly motivated, possess an outstanding academic record, and demonstrate personal integrity.
‣ Applicants must be involved in creative or innovative research.
‣ Applicants must have an international perspective and demonstrate the ability to lead and serve as a bridge between Japan and their home country.
‣ Applicants must demonstrate a need for financial aid.
‣ Applicants must meet the requirements specified in (1) to (6) above and other requirements stipulated by the Foundation.
Notification for 2015 Otsuka Toshimi Scholarship
‣ Scholarship recipients will be selected in July and notified by the end of July.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ All applicants should complete the scholarship application form and mail it to the Foundation, along with the following application materials:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on May 15, 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.