2015 OECD Internship Programme For Winter Session In France , and applications are submitted till 16 March 2015 Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is offering full-time winter internship programme in France for 2015 academic year. Main responsibilities of interns are research, data analysis and drafting and Liaison and outreach. This is an unpaid internship programme. The duration of the traineeship is for a period up to six months during January to June 2015 on a full-time basis (40h per week). Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | France
Field(s): Possible areas involved for full information on OECD areas of work: Agriculture and Fisheries, Bribery and corruption, Chemical safety and biosafety, Competition, Corporate Governance, Development, Economy, Education, Employment, Environment, Finance, Green growth and sustainable development, Health, Industry and entrepreneurship, Innovation, Insurance and pensions, International migration, Internet, Investment, Public governance, Regional, rural and urban development, Regulatory reform, Science and technology, Social and welfare issues, Tax, Trade, Statistics, Corporate operative services, such as Budget and Finance, Information Technology, Public Affairs & Communications, Human Resources among others.
Deadline: 16 March 2015.
Funded By: Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 OECD Internship Programme is targeted for Students of OECD member countries
(Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Chile, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Slovak Republic, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United States, United Kingdom) are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
‣ Award No: Not Known
‣ Scholarship Duration: The duration of the traineeship is for a period up to six months during January to June 2015 on a full-time basis (40h per week).
‣ Scholarship covers: Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
‣ The 2015 OECD Internship Programme has been designed to bring highly qualified and motivated students with diverse backgrounds into the Organisation to work on projects linked to the Strategic Orientations of the Secretary-General. Its main goal is to give to successful candidates an opportunity to improve their analytical and technical skills as well as the experience to work in a truly international environment.
‣ are enrolled in the field of economics or in another discipline related to the work of the OECD (social affairs, trade, agriculture, development, education, employment, environment, finance, fiscal affairs and statistics, amongst others);
‣ master English or French and have the capability of drafting in one of these languages; a knowledge of the other language would definitely be an advantage, as would knowledge of other languages used at the OECD;
‣ are capable of working in a team in a multicultural and international environment, and
‣ are part of a Corporate Programme with one Partner University or can benefit from a Memorandum of Agreement between their University and the OECD.
‣ Application is suitted ia online.
‣ Internship Applications are due on March 16, 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.