2015 NMG-NUST Joint Scholarship Program for International Students in China , and Contact Employer for applications deadlines . Nanjing University of Science and Technology (NUST) and Nanjing Government have jointly set up the scholarship program for outstanding international students commencing from 2015. Both full and partial scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate programme at Nanjing University of Science and Technology (NUST). Full scholarship for Bachelor degree only provides to applicants who apply for English taught program. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): at Nanjing University of Science and Technology (NUST). | China
Field(s): all subjects offered at Nanjing University of Science and Technology.
Deadline: Contact Employer
Funded By: Nanjing Government and Nanjing University of Science and Technology (NUST)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 NMG-NUST Joint Scholarship is targeted for International students (non-Chinese) can apply for these scholarships.
‣ Award No: PhD Degree: Full scholarship 30, Partial scholarship 10;
-Master Degree: Full scholarship 60, Partial scholarship 40;
-Bachelor Degree: Full scholarship 120, Partial scholarship 60.
NOTE: Full scholarship for Bachelor degree only provides to applicants who apply for English taught program.
‣ Scholarship Duration: -Doctoral Degree Students: 4 academic years
-Master’s Degree Students: 2.5 academic years
-Bachelor’s Degree Students: 4 academic years
Note: Scholarship students must be reviewed annually for the academic performance and other performances. Scholarship will be terminated if the student fails to fulfill the requirements
.-Applicants who have applied for Chinese instructed courses are required to provide either HSK certificate or official credential letter; otherwise one-year complementary Chinese Language course is added to the stated study period. The tuition of Chinese Language course is covered by scholarship.
‣ Scholarship covers: For Postgraduates: -Full Postgraduate Scholarship covers: Tuition (including laboratory experiments, Internship, and basic learning materials), On campus dormitory accommodation, Single room for PhD students, Double-bed room for Master degree student
-Living allowance: CNY 2,000/month for PhD students: CNY 1,700/month for Master degree student, Foreigner’s Comprehensive Medical Insurance (Group Insurance), One-off settlement subsidy for new postgraduate after registration: CNY 1,500, Note: By showing Family Membership Certificate issued by China Embassy or General Consulate, married postgraduates who carry with family members can ask for accommodation allowance from NUST. CNY18,000 per year for PhD students; CNY 9,000 per year for Master degree students.
-Partial Postgraduate Scholarship covers: Tuition (including laboratory experiments, Internship, and basic learning materials) or Foreigner’s Comprehensive Medical Insurance (Group Insurance)
-For Undergraduates: Full undergraduate scholarship covers: Tuition (Foreigner’s Comprehensive Medical Insurance (Group Insurance) and On campus dormitory accommodation) bed room ; Partial undergraduate scholarship covers: (Tuition or Foreigner’s Comprehensive Medical Insurance (Group Insurance))
‣ In order to enhance NUST’s international influence, Nanjing Government and Nanjing University of Science & Technology have jointly set up the scholarship program to attract
more outstanding international students to study with us.
‣ Education background and age limit: For Bachelor degree: applicants have to be less than 28 years old, and obtain senior high school certificate; For Master degree: applicants have to be less than 35 years old, and obtain bachelor degree certificate; For Doctoral degree: applicants have to be less than 40 years old, and obtain Master degree certificate.
-Applicants must obtain a competitive academic records and be pursuing a high demand.
Transcripts result must be 75% above
‣ Applicants who applied for English taught program must have IELTS score 5.5 above or TOFEL score 90 above;
‣ Applicants who applied for Chinese taught programs must have HSK result above level 4.
Notification for 2015 NMG-NUST Joint Scholarship
‣ Applications will be evaluated and the result will be published on the related websites by the end of June, 2015. Scholarship winners will be notified via email, and following enrollment procedures will be informed via email. CNY500 (?500) fee (Scholarship evaluation fee & confirmation fee) is required to be paid.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants have to complete both online application and mail hard copy application material package. It is highly suggested you to complete online application, or your scholarship evaluation will be affected due to fail online application.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: Contact Employer
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.