2015 NIPCCD Internship For Postgraduate Research In India , and applications are submitted till 30th March 2015. National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development is inviting internship applications for PG/Research students. Research scholars would be given first preference followed by final year postgraduate students for internship. Further, only those students who are pursuing it as a part of the post graduate curriculum would be eligible for internship at the Institute. Each Intern will be provided with a minimum logistic support i.e. office space with access to intercom facility and computer facility. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | India (Bangalore, Lucknow, Guwahati and Indore).
Field(s): Internships are provided to familiarize the interested and willing PG/Research students with the overall process of training and research in Women & Child Development schemes and programmes.
Deadline: 30th March 2015
Funded By: National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 NIPCCD Internship is targeted for Students of India can apply for this internship.
‣ Award No: 10 internships are offered(Out of the 10 students on internship, four would be placed at the Headquarters, two each in Regional Centre Bangalore and Lucknow and one each in Guwahati and Indore).
‣ Scholarship Duration: Duration of internship will not be exceeding a period of 2 months and not less than 45 days.
‣ Scholarship covers: Is this paid internship? Yes, Token remuneration @ Rs.2500/- per month for a post graduate student and @ Rs.5000/ for a Ph.D student during internship for a period not exceeding two months, for their contribution in Institute’s work. The remuneration would be payable at the end for local transport and other contingency. There is a provision of internship for maximum of 10 students in a financial year.
‣ NIPCCD Internship will be available to Post-graduate (PG) and Research students during their holidays, who are willing to have an exposure/familiarization of the overall processes involved in the child development, child guidance and counseling, child rights and child protection, voluntary action, women development, ICDS training, etc.
‣ Research scholars would be given first preference followed by final year postgraduate students for internship
‣ Applications must be sent either by post or e-mail or by hand to Director.
‣ Internship Applications are 30th March 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.