2015 NGS Scholarship for International Students at NUS in Singapore , and applications are submitted till 15th May 2014. National University of Singapore is offering PhD scholarship for international students with an aptitude for innovative, high calibre PhD research in Singapore. Applicants must graduates with at least 2nd Upper Honours or equivalent qualification. The scholarships will provide monthly stipend of S$3,200 up to 4 years of the PhD studies or up to date of graduation and as well as computer, book and conference allowance. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): National University of Singapore | Singapore
Level: PhD Degree
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the National University of Singapore.
Deadline: 15th May 2014
Funded By: National University of Singapore
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 NGS Scholarship is targeted for International Students
‣ Award No: Not Spcified
‣ Scholarship Duration: NGS Scholarship will be offered for 4 years.
‣ Scholarship covers: Monthly stipend of S$3,200 will be given up to 4 years of the PhD studies, or up to date of graduation, whichever is earlier. -Other allowances include -computer allowance -book allowance -conference allowance. -Student must commit to PhD from the outset, cannot exit with MSc.
‣ The NGS Scholarship is awarded to talented students with an aptitude for innovative, high calibre PhD research. The terms for the NGS Scholarship are being reviewed. Revised terms of the Scholarship will be implemented from the January 2014 intake onwards.
‣ It's open worldwide.
‣ Graduates with a passion for cross-disciplinary research in science, engineering, computing, and related aspects of medicine.
‣ Graduates with at least 2nd Upper Honours, or equivalent qualifications.
‣ GRE is compulsory for students applying from overseas. Only strongly recommended for graduates from local institutions, e.g. NUS or NTU.
‣ TOEFL is compulsory (ONLY applicable for applicants whose native tongue or medium of undergraduate instruction is not in English).
‣ Applicants will be notified on the confirmed receipt of your application package within approximately 4 weeks after the respective application closing dates.
‣ Applicants are required to apply online ( http://www.nus.edu.sg/ngs/Instruction_on_application_submission_to_NGS.html )
‣ Scholarship Applications aer due on 15th May 2014.
‣ Note: Applications will be open on 1 April 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.