2015 Next Generation Research Fellowships at University of Cambridge in UK , and applications are submitted till 3rd December, 2014. Applications are invited for Next Generation Fellowships for the year 2015. The Fellowships are open to UK, EU and overseas graduates. Fellowship is available for pursuing PhD programme. Fellowship is usually of three years duration and may be held in any department within the University or its affliliated institutes. The Fellowship will provide flexible funding of up to £60,000 per annum. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | United Kingdom
Level: PhD Program
Field(s): Fellowship is awarded for prospects of high caliber individuals pursuing innovative research falling within the remit of the Centre, with special reference to the trophoblast.
Deadline: 3rd December, 2014.
Funded By: University of Cambridge
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 Next Generation Research Fellowships are targeted for the Fellowships are open to UK, EU and overseas graduates.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: A Fellowship is usually of three years duration.
‣ Scholarship covers: The Fellowship will provide flexible funding of up to £60,000 per annum, although the Managers will take into account other sources of research funding available to the Fellow when making the award. The funding will provide for their personal salary on the Research Associate scale (£28,695 to £37,394), research consumables, equipment and conference travel. Successful candidates will be free, and indeed, to apply for additional funding to cover consumable costs and additional research expenses.
‣ 2015 Next Generation Research Fellowships are aimed at promoting the prospects of high calibre individuals pursuing innovative research falling within the remit of the Centre, with special reference to the trophoblast.
‣ Applications addressing the Grand Challenges identified by the Centre will be particularly welcomed.
‣ The Fellowships are highly flexible to suit individual needs, and enable the holder to develop as an independent researcher within a supportive and stimulating environment. Holders are expected to apply for a Research Fellowship/Career Development Award from a research council or other funding body, or a faculty position during the course of their tenure.
‣ Candidates should normally be within 5 years of the award of their PhD (due allowance will be made for those whose career has been affected for personal reasons). Applicants must display evidence of academic excellence, a strong research record, and the ability to perform independent research. The Fellowships are open to UK, EU and overseas graduates.
‣ The documents should be sent by post. Applicant should also send a single electronic copy of their complete application to the Centre Administrator. Following documents should be submitted by applicant :-
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 3rd December, 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.