2015 NDDC Foreign Scholarship Program for Nigerian Students , and applications are submitted till 28th February, 2015. Applications are invited for NDDC Foreign Scholarship Program available for Nigerian students. Scholarships are awarded for postgraduate programme at a recognized university abroad. Applicants must have a first degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division to undertake a master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD programme from a recognized University. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Abroad
Level: postgraduate (master and PhD) degree at a recognized university abroad.
Field(s): Engineering Medical Sciences (M.Sc. Public Health excluded), Computer Science/Technology, Geology, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Agriculture, Environmental or Gas/Oil Law and Project Management.
Deadline: 28th February 2015
Funded By: Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 NDDC Foreign Scholarship is targeted for Students of Nigeria
‣ Award No: not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: not known
‣ Scholarship covers: not known
‣ As part of our Human Resource Development initiatives, NDDC is embarking on a Post-Graduate Foreign Scholarship Programme to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the Local Content programme of the current Administration as well as compete globally in various professional fields.
‣ The 2015 NDDC Foreign Scholarship Scheme is for suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from recognized Universities.
‣ First Degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
‣ Applicants must have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.
‣ Applicants who have already enrolled in overseas’ universities are NOT eligible to apply.
‣ Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
‣ Member of National Assembly
‣ Chairman of the LGA.
‣ First class traditional ruler.
‣ High Court Judge
‣ Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
‣ Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
‣ Applicants must have a valid Admission Letter from a Foreign University.
‣ All shortlisted applicants will be posted on NDDC website.
‣ Application must be made on-line at the Commission’s website with the following attachments:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 28th February 2015
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.