2015 MSA Charitable Trust PhD Scholarship at University of Auckland in New Zealand ,and applications are submitted till 1 February, 2015. University of Auckland invites domestic and international students to apply for PhD scholarship. Scholarship is awarded to learn any of the courses available at University of Auckland Business School. One Scholarship will be awarded annually, for a period of up to three years and will be of the value of a tax-free stipend of up to $25,000 per annum. The Scholarship will be paid as a fortnightly stipend. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Auckland, | New Zealand
Level: PhD degree leve
Field(s): any of the courses available at University of Auckland Business School.
Deadline: 1 February, 2015.
Funded By: University of Auckland, New Zealand
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): This PhD Scholarship is targeted for domestic and international students.
‣ Award No: One Scholarship will be awarded annually.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship will be awarded for a period of up to three years.
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarship will be of the value up to $25,000 per annum.
‣ The 2015 MSA Charitable Trust PhD Scholarship was established in 2009 and is funded by the MSA Charitable Trust.
‣ The main purpose of the Scholarship is to fund postgraduate students who are admitted to the PhD programme at The University of Auckland Business School to undertake research on a topic which is judged by the selection committee to have the potential to impact on New Zealand business and/or business development in a globalising world.
‣ Payments will commence from the doctoral registration date or the date nominated by the Faculty and approved by the Scholarships Sub-Committee (whichever is the later date).
Selection Criteria for 2015 MSA Charitable Trust PhD Scholarship
‣ The basis of selection will be potential academic merit; an assessment of the quality of the proposed topic of the research and its potential impact on New Zealand business and/or business development; and an assessment of the applicant’s ability to complete the thesis in a timely manner.
‣ Consideration will also be given to leadership potential, potential contribution to industry, past study and experience in areas relevant to the proposed topic, written and verbal communication capabilities, interpersonal abilities, project management skills and demonstrated skills as a self-starter.
‣ Applicants will be notified approximately six weeks after the closing date by letter or email.
‣ Applications should be submitted online.
‣ Scholarships are due on 1 February, 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.