2017 Mitacs Globalink Research Internship In Canada , and applications are submitted till September 20, 2016. Mitacs Globalink, Canada is inviting applications for Research Internships in Canada. These are open for students from all disciplines. A high number of available projects tend to be focused in science, technology, engineering and mathematics. Students interested in applying should be preparing for their final year of undergraduate study – that means they must have one to three semesters of course work remaining after the applicants complete their Globalink Research Internship. Undergraduate student from Brazil, France, China, India, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Turkey or Vietnam interested in exploring their field of study in Canada can apply for this Internship. The duration of award is 12-week. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Canada
Field(s): A high number of available projects tend to be focused in science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
Deadline: September 20, 2016
Funded By: Mitacs Globalink
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 Mitacs Globalink Research Internship is targeted for Undergraduate student from Brazil, France, China, India, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Turkey or Vietnam .
‣ During their internships, students participate in research projects under the supervision of outstanding faculty members, work with graduate students & research associates, and experience the many one-of-a-kind educational, social, and recreational opportunities Canada has to offer.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: The duration of award is three years.
‣ Scholarship covers: Is this paid internship? -A 12-week internship that increases your knowledge of and explores hands-on research in your field of study -Access to Canada’s unique research landscape: applied, dynamic and innovative -A rewarding experience combining academic research at a Canadian university campus, professional skills development workshops and social activities -A chance for you to explore your independence and gain international experience in a new country -The opportunity for you to connect with potential graduate supervisors should you be interested in returning to Canada for graduate studies with a Mitacs Globalink Graduate Fellowship.
‣ 2017 Mitacs Globalink Research Internship can offer you an international experience like no other. Canada features excellent universities, outstanding research facilities, cutting-edge industry innovation, and unparalleled undergraduate training opportunities.
‣ Each year between May and September, Globalink Research Internships bring a select group of international undergraduate students (who have competed to join the program) to do research in universities across Canada.
Students interested in applying should:
‣ Be preparing for their final year of undergraduate study – that means you must have one to three semesters of course work remaining after you complete your Globalink Research Internship at your home institution;
‣ Have demonstrated a strong academic record through higher than average grades (Please see Mitacs Globalink website for minimum Grade Point Averages (GPA) per nationality -Be able to participate in the research project for 12 weeks;
‣ Be able to demonstrate a high-level proficiency in spoken and written English or French;
‣ Applicants are required to apply via online.
‣ Students wishing to apply will need:
‣ Internship Application Due Date: The application deadline is Wednesday, September 20, 2016 at 17:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship