2015 MBA Scholarships for Domestic and International Students in Australia, and applications are submitted till 30th November. University of Queensland Business School is offering MBA scholarships for domestic and international students in January 2015. Scholarships include a 25% tuition-fee waiver to outstanding students commencing the full-time (12 month) MBA program as defined by the UQ Business School. International students may also be eligible for an additional reimbursement of up to AUD$3,000 to cover travel expenses. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Australia
Level: Masters Degree
Field(s): MBA course at UQ Business School.
Deadline: 30th November.
Funded By: The UQ Business School
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 MBA Scholarships for Domestic and International Students are targeted for Domestic and International students.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: The scholarship is awarded for the duration of the full-time MBA studies.
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarship will entitle the successful applicants to receive a 25% discount on their course tuition fees for the minimum number of units required to complete the full-time (12 month) MBA program unless otherwise stated. International students may also be eligible for an additional reimbursement of up to AUD$3,000 to cover travel expenses.
‣ The UQ Business School is offering a number of 25% tuition-fee waiver scholarships to outstanding domestic and international students commencing the full-time (12 month) MBA program in January of each year.
‣ The 2015 MBA Scholarships for Domestic and International Students are available to students who undertake their MBA studies equivalent to full-time study as defined by the UQ Business School.
‣ commence study in January including the MBA orientation event;
‣ fulfill all requirements associated with their student visas;
‣ diligently and to the best of their ability apply themselves to the successful completion of the full-time (12 month) MBA program;
‣ conform to the University of Queensland rules, regulations, policies, and procedures (including disciplinary provisions);
‣ not defer or otherwise interrupt studies;
‣ notify the Academic Dean and Head of School in writing if: they are absent for any reason (other than recreation leave) for a period of 14 days or more from the place of study, except with prior approval from the Head of School.
‣ Applicants will be notified in writing of the outcome of the scholarship selection process as soon as possible.
‣ Applicants must meet each of the following conditions in order to apply for the scholarship:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 30th November.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.