2015 Lund University Global Scholarship Programme in Sweden , and applications are submitted till 20 January 2015. Applications are invited for Lund University Global Scholarship available for the citizens of a country from outside the EU/EEA (and Switzerland). Students must have applied for Bachelor’s or Master’s level studies for a minimum of one semester of study (30 ECTS). Scholarship grants may cover 25%, 50%, 75% or up to 100% of the tuition fee. The scholarship percentage awarded depends on budget available to the programme/faculty. The scholarship is selective, competitive and merit-based. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Lund University | Sweden
Level: Bachelor’s or Master’s level studies
Field(s): Scholarship is awarded in all subjects available at Lund University.
Deadline: 20 January 2015.
Funded By: Lund University, Sweden
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 Lund University Global Scholarship is targeted for Students from outside the EU/EEA are eligible for this Lund University Global Scholarship.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarship grants may cover 25%, 50%, 75% or up to 100% of the tuition fee. The scholarship percentage awarded depends on budget available to the programme/faculty. It has no reflection on the students’ academic level of excellence. Please note that scholarships are toward tuition fees only and that living costs are not covered. Scholarship recipients must still be able to fund their living costs, as per the requirements of the Swedish Migration Board.
‣ As a top 100 university and ranked in the top 0.4% of universities in the world, Lund University attracts high achieving students from across the globe.
‣ The 2015 Lund University Global Scholarship programme seeks to recognise these students by awarding academic excellence grants.
‣ You must be a citizen of a country from outside the EU/EEA (and Switzerland) and are required to pay a tuition fee.
‣ You have applied for Bachelor’s or Master’s level studies for a minimum of one semester of study (30 ECTS).
Selection Criteria for 2015 Lund University Global Scholarship
‣ The selection process for scholarships is undertaken in parallel with the programme/course selection process.
‣ Priority will be given to students with high academic performance, who are assessed as a good fit for the programme and who demonstrate a strong commitment and desire to study at Lund University.
‣ As the scholarship is merit-based only, no consideration is taken of the students’ financial needs in the selection process.
‣ The application period is now open for students applying for autumn 2015 studies.
‣ You need to apply before the 20 January 2015 through the online application form.
‣ To apply for a Lund University Global Scholarship, you must first apply for the programme(s) or free-standing course(s) you wish to study at Lund University using the online, national application, during the application time for autumn semester studies.
‣ Please note that by applying for the scholarship, this does not exempt you from paying the application fee to University Admissions in Sweden.
‣ You then complete the LU Global Scholarship online application. As part of this online application, you need to upload your scholarship ‘motivation letter’ (maximum 500 words).
‣ Please note that the scholarship “motivation letter” is different from any statement of purpose you may be required to submit as part of your programme application documents.
‣ Your scholarship personal “motivation letter” should explain why your academic performance and reasons for applying to Lund University make you an appropriate recipient for a Lund University Global Scholarship.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 20 January, 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.