2015 Leeds International Research Scholarships in UK, and applications are submitted till 16th June 2014. Leeds University Business School is offering Leeds International Research Scholarships in January 2015. Scholarships are available to high quality international students who will be commencing PhD research study in any Faculty at the University of Leeds. Up to 9 scholarships are offered and cover fees at the international rate and maintenance of £10,000 per annum. Applicants must hold a first degree at undergraduate level equivalent to a UK first class honours degree. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Leeds University Business School | UK
Level: PhD Research
Field(s): any of the courses at Leeds University Business School.
Deadline: 16th June 2014
Funded By: University of Leeds, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 Leeds International Research Scholarships are targeted for International Students.
‣ Award No: Up to 9 research scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The award will be made for one year in the first instance and renewable for a further period of up to two years, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
‣ Scholarship covers: The award will cover full international fees and a maintenance grant of £10,000 per annum for the duration of the scholarship.
‣ 2015 Leeds International Research Scholarships are available to high quality international students who will be commencing PhD research study in January 2015.
‣ Fees at the international rate and maintenance of £10,000 per annum. Up to 9 available for study in any Faculty at the University of Leeds.
‣ Applicants MUST first submit a research degree study application form and all supporting documentation and be in receipt of a University BANNER ID number.
‣ Applications without a valid University BANNER ID number will be rejected;
‣ These awards are only available to applicants who would be liable to pay academic fees at the full international rate;
‣ Applicants must hold a First Degree at undergraduate level equivalent to a UK First Class Honours degree and should be considered to be the ‘best of the best’ (e.g. successful applicants are likely to be within the top 5% of their MSc / MA cohort and BSC/BA cohorts and already in receipt of prizes at national or international level. Applicants should either have graduated with the appropriate First degree or be in their final year of study.
‣ Applicants whose first language is not English must meet the Business School’s minimum English Language requirements by the 16th June 2014.
‣ These awards are not open to individuals who have already been awarded a Doctoral degree or equivalent qualification.
‣ Download an Application Forum, and submit it by post or email.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due to 16th June 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.