2015 KONE International Trainee Program Abroad , and applications are submitted till February 8th 2015. Applications are invited for KONE International Trainee Program (ITP) for international students. Internships are offered in the field of business, engineering, information technology or law but there are also positions for students from other disciplines. This year KONE has 14 exciting internships around the globe. KONE International Trainee Program (ITP) is for university students who are at least halfway through their studies and for recent graduates. Internships last from three to six months, and usually begin between April and June. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Australia (1), France (2)(6), Finland (3)(4)(7)(9)(11)(12), China (5)(13), Belgium (8), USA(10)(14). [Numbers of positions are given here according according to their placement in 'field of internship' heading].
Field(s): Internships are offered in the field of business, engineering, information technology or law but there are also positions for students from other disciplines. This year KONE have 14 exciting internships around the globe in the following fields:- 1) Marketing and Communications (Australia), 2) Legal (France), 3) Global Sourcing (Finland), 4) Sourcing Development (Finland), 5) Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Project Assistance (China), 6) Marketing and Product Assistant (France), 7) Delivery Process metrics & analytics (Finland), 8) Technology Management (Belgium), 9) Visual Design (Finland), 10) Electronic Installation Tools Effectiveness (USA), 11) Major Projects Quality and Processes (Finland), 12
) Major Projects Finance (Finland), 13) R&D (China), and 14) Solution Architect (USA).
Deadline: February 8th 2015.
Funded By: KONE
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 KONE International Trainee Program is targeted for International Students
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Internships last from three to six months, and usually begin between April and June.
‣ Scholarship covers: Is this paid internship? If interns are selected for the ITP, they cover their round-trip travel costs to the host country and pay a trainee salary.
‣ Every year we offer students and recent graduates opportunities to work and develop with interesting projects around the world. Most internships require studies in business, engineering, information technology or law but there are also positions for students from other disciplines.
‣ Applications are sub itted ia online.
‣ Internship Applications are due on February 8th 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.