2015 Kofi Annan Fellowships for Developing countries' Students in Germany , and applications are submitted till September 30, annually. European School of Management Technology in cooperation with the Kofi Annan Business School Foundation offers fellowships to obtain a university degree in Europe at one of the academic partners of the Kofi Annan Business School Foundation. The fellowship is open to the talented students from developing countries. Value of the Fellowship is €58,000. Fellows will have a full scholarship from ESMT plus fair compensation for travel and accommodation costs and program related fees. The fellowship is offered for one-year full-time MBA education. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Germany
Level: Master Degree
Field(s): MBA courses
Deadline: September 30, annually.
Funded By: ESMT in cooperation with the Kofi Annan Business School Foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 Kofi Annan Fellowships are targeted for students of Least developed countries: (Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Rep. of the Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Niger, Rwanda, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Togo, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Kiribati, Lao People’s Democratic Rep., Myanmar, Nepal, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Timor-Leste, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Yemen and Haiti ).
Landlocked developing countries: (Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Ethiopia, Lesotho, Malawi, Mali, Niger, Rwanda, Swaziland, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgystan, Lao People’s Democratic Rep., Mongolia, Nepal, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Republic of Moldova, Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic , Bolivia, and Paraguay ).
‣ Award No: Up to three fellowships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The fellowship is offered for one-year full-time MBA education.
‣ Scholarship covers: Value of the Fellowship is €58,000. Fellows will have a full scholarship from ESMT plus fair compensation for travel and accommodation costs, and program related fees.
‣ The Kofi Annan Business School Foundation provides 2015 Kofi Annan Fellowships for talented and motivated students from developing countries that allow them to obtain a university degree in Europe at one of the academic partners of the Kofi Annan Business School Foundation.
‣ Partner schools are ESMT, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School (Belgium) and Hogeschool Utrecht (Netherlands).
‣ Applicants must be resident in one of the UN’s Least Developed Countries (LDCs), Landlocked Developing Countries (LLDCs) or Palestine.
‣ Fellows are expected to commit to returning to their home country or region to participate in the development of the local or regional economy.
‣ Applicants need to hold at least a bachelor’s degree and have to demonstrate three years of post-graduate professional experience.
‣ Moreover, they are required to take the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) before gaining admission to the ESMT Full-time MBA program.
‣ Fellowships are allocated based on academic excellence, personal and professional achievement, particularly strong leadership potential, and superior interpersonal skills.
‣ The mode of applying is online.
‣ Potential applicants may also submit a short form for a preliminary check to determine whether they are eligible to apply.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on September 30, annually.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.