2015 KNB Scholarship for Developing Countries Students in Indonesia , applications are submitted till April 15th 2015. Applications are invited for Developing Countries Partnership Program on Scholarship or KNB Scholarship. This scholarship is available for the students of Developing Countries to pursue master degree at one of the 13 given prominent universities in Indonesia. The scholarship will be provided for a maximum of 36 months period of study (In case of early program completion, the scholarship will be stopped soon after the student set off for their home country). Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Indonesia
Level: master degree at one of 13 given prominent universities in Indonesia.
Field(s): Scholarship is awarded in the field of Humanities, Engineering, Social Science, Multi-Disciplinary Studies, Education and Sciences at one of 13 prominent universities in Indonesia (please be advised that the study program offered is differs between university).
Deadline: April 15th 2015.
Funded By: Higher Education Ministry of Education And Culture Republic of Indonesia, Government of the Republic of Indonesia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 KNB Scholarship for Developing Countries are targeted for Students of Developing Countries (Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African, Republic Chad, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, The Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, India, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint- Vincent and the Grenadines, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan,
Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe) can apply for this KNB scholarship.
‣ Award No: Not Known
‣ Scholarship Duration: 2015 KNB Scholarship for Developing Countries are awarded for Indonesian Language Preparation for 8 months; Master Preparatory Programs for 4 months and Master Programs for up to 24 months (4 semester). The scholarship will be provided for a maximum of 36 months period of study (In case of early program completion, the scholarship will be stopped soon after the student set off for their home country).
‣ Scholarship covers: The KNB Scholarship will be covering:
-Settlement Allowance of Rp.1.000.000,- will be given upon arrival in Indonesia;
-While taking the Indonesian language course and preparatory programs, the new students will only receive a Living Allowance of IDR 2,350,000 per month;
-During their Master Program, the students will receive monthly allowances as follow: a-No Allowances Quantity, b-Living Allowance IDR 2,350,000, c-Research Allowance Rp. 400.000,-, d-Books Allowance Rp. 350.000.
-A health insurance with a maximum of Rp. 200.000,- monthly premi (In case of the cost of medical services exceeded to those covered by the health insurance, the difference should be borne by the student);
-A round-trip international airfare (economy class) from the international airport of the student’s home countries to Indonesia, including local transport to the host university;
-The Scholarship only covers for one person.
‣ Developing Countries Partnership program on Scholarship or better known as Beasiswa Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) designed to facilitate every passion of Developing Countries citizens to pursuing their dream through higher education.
‣ Quoted from the late Nelson Mandela “Education is The Most Powerful Weapon To Change The World”, we believe that through education people from developing countries can build their countries and lead them to the better condition.
‣ Maximum age is 35 years old;
‣ Possess a bachelor degree;
‣ Not a Master Degree Holder;
‣ Have a TOEFL score of 500 or equivalent;
‣ Complete the on-line application form;
‣ Prior to the departure to Indonesia, the successful candidates will have to sign a statement letter provided by the KNB Scholarship management.
Notification for 2015 KNB Scholarship for Developing Countries
‣ The selection result will be announced on the 1st week of June.
‣ Download the Invitation Letter posted in the KNB Scholarship website; 2) Submit the Invitation letter, Passport or Birth Certificate, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy to acquire the recommendation letter and 3) Complete the online application process.
‣ Required documents are as follows:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on April 15th 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.