2015 International Monetary Fund (IMF) Fellowship Program in USA , and applications are submitted till February 28, 2015. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) invites applications for fellowship program to spend the year on research, working on topics that are relevant to the work of the IMF. The work produced over the year can be disseminated through IMF Working Papers, conferences, seminars, and other channels. Salary and other benefits are competitive, and include allowances for relocation and conference travel. Applicants are expected to have a distinguished publication record in leading journals and a strong interest in the policy-relevant work conducted at the IMF. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Level: Fellowships are available to conduct research.
Field(s): Fellowships support policy-relevant research of interest on macroeconomic and financial issues. Current areas of policy research include: structural reforms, unconventional monetary policies, macroprudential policies, capital flows, exchange rates, exchange rate regimes, intervention, reserve accumulation and the functioning of the international monetary system, inequality, jobs and growth, fiscal policy and debt dynamics, external adjustment and global imbalances, monetary policy regimes in low-income countries, and financial crises and early warning systems.
Deadline: February 28, 2015.
Funded By: International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 International Monetary Fund is targeted for US citizen
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Fellowship is awarded for one year.
‣ Scholarship covers: Salary and other benefits are competitive, and include allowances for relocation and conference travel.
‣ The 2015 International Monetary Fund invites applications for its Fellowship Program for 2015–16. The program supports policy-relevant research of interest on macroeconomic and financial issues.
‣ IMF Fellows, hosted by the Research Department, will spend the year on research, working on topics that are relevant to the work of the IMF, including in the form of mutually agreed larger projects; Fellows will be expected to interact with staff in Research Department as well as other departments of the IMF.
‣ The work produced over the year can be disseminated through IMF Working Papers, conferences, seminars, and other channels.
‣ The IMF provides a unique environment for researchers interested in working on macroeconomic and financial issues.
‣ Given that the Fund closely monitors economic developments around the world, it has global networks that facilitate access to information, and a multidisciplinary, professional staff that provides the opportunity to collaborate with IMF Researchers on a topic of mutual interest in a wide range of advanced and developing countries.
‣ The selection of 2015-16 Fellows will be announced by April 2015.
‣ Applications should be sent to imffellowshipprogram-at-imf.org and should consist of a CV, a 1–2 page outline of the proposed research project(s) to be carried out while at the IMF, and links to 1–2 research papers.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on February 28, 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.