2015 INSEAD Sam Akiwumi Endowed Scholarship for African Students, and applications are submitted till 16th July 2014. INSEAD staff and former colleagues award scholarship for African students for studying MBA course at Insead Campuses. Preference will be given to Ghanaian students and to candidates who demonstrate financial need. Scholarship has a value of up to €10,000. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Insead-Campuses |
Level: Masters Degree
Field(s): MBA course
Deadline: 16th July 2014 for December 15 Class.
Funded By: INSEAD staff and former colleagues
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 INSEAD Sam Akiwumi Endowed Scholarship is targeted for Students of Africa (Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya,
Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia and Zimbabwe) can apply for these scholarships. Preference will be given to Ghanaian students.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarship has a value of up to €10,000.
‣ Classmates from 2007, Sam’s family and friends, INSEAD staff and former colleagues have all contributed to this scholarship fund in memory of Sam Akiwumi ’07D (a Ghana/UK national) who died tragically in the year he was at INSEAD.
‣ The 2015 INSEAD Sam Akiwumi Endowed Scholarship is targeted at participants from Africa, with a preference for Ghanaians.
‣ Candidates admitted to the MBA programme from Africa qualify.
‣ Preference will be given to Ghanaian and to candidates who demonstrate financial need.
‣ The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of financial need.
‣ Applicants are required to apply via online.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: Round 2 applications will open on 27th June 2014 and will close on 16th July 2014 for December 15 Class.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.