2015 IMLIS Taught Masters Excellence Scholarships for International Students in UK, and applications are submitted till 31st July 2015. Aberystwyth University is awarding taught masster scholarships within the Institute for Management, Law and Information Science (IMLIS) for September 2015 entry. Scholarships are available to non-EU candidates who hold at least a 2i Honours degree. There will be 11 awards worth £3,000 towards tuition fees. The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic performance and are subject to final grades. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Aberystwyth University | UK
Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time taught Masters courses at Aberystwyth University.
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded in all subjects available within the departments of Law & Criminology; Information Studies and Management & Business at Institute for Management, Law and Information Science.
Deadline: 31st July 2015.
Funded By: Aberystwyth University, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): IMLIS Taught Masters Excellence Scholarships are targeted for International students (non-EU) can apply for these scholarships.
‣ Award No: There will be 11 awards.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: Each award worth £3,000 towards tuition fees.
‣ The Institute of Management, Law and Information Science are offering 2015 IMLIS Taught Masters Excellence Scholarships to non-EU candidates for full-time study on taught Masters courses.
‣ The relevant departments are Law & Criminology; Information Studies and Management & Business.
‣ To be eligible, candidates must hold an offer of a place on one of the relevant courses at IMLIS (Aberystwyth University) by the relevant deadline
‣ The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic performance and are subject to final grades (minimum UK 2i Honours or equivalent).
‣ The university will also consider relevant work or other experience when allocating scholarships.
‣ Separate application forms for the funding will not be required. Please apply for your Taught Masters course.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 31st July 2015. Please note that decisions on applications for taught courses can take up to two weeks so please ensure that you apply will in advance of this deadline.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Your first paragraph ...