2015 Hinrich Global Trade Leader Scholarship in International Journalism at HKBU in Hong Kong , and applications are submitted till February 28, 2015. Applications are invited for Hinrich Global Trade Leader scholarship for academic year 2015-2016. Scholarships are open for the students of India , Cambodia, Vietnam and Philippines. Successful candidates will study Master of Arts in International Journalism at Hong Kong Baptist University on a full-time basis. Hinrich Foundation offers full scholarship supports covering tuition and mandatory fees, monthly living & incidental allowance, airfare, visa and educational materials. To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must have an undergraduate degree in a relevant subject, be fluent in English and able to meet all academic, entrance and other requirements of the university. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Hong Kong Baptist University | Hong Kong
Level: master degree
Field(s): International Journalism
Deadline: February 28, 2015.
Funded By: The Hinrich Foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 Hinrich Global Trade Leader Scholarship is targeted for Citizens of India, Cambodia, Vietnam and Philippines can apply for this master scholarship.
‣ Award No: Not Known
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship will be offered for one year.
‣ Scholarship covers: Hinrich Foundation offers full scholarship supports covering tuition and mandatory fees, monthly living & incidental allowance, airfare, visa and educational materials.
‣ The Hinrich Foundation is encouraging bright individuals with an interest in international trade to apply for Hinrich Global Trade Leader Scholarship , and career development program.
‣ To provide quality education and comprehensive career development opportunities for postgraduate study in fields related to trade, communication and business for scholars with proven academic and professional track records, who have the desire to make a positive impact on people’s lives through export trade promotion.
‣ Applicants are required to submit via online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on February 28, 2015
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.