2015 HEC Paris MBA Scholarship for Excellence in France , and applications are submitted till 15th August 2014, 15th September 2014, 15th October 2014 and 15th November 2014. HEC is offering merit-based MBA Scholarship for January 2015 intake. All HEC Paris MBA admitted candidates are eligible for this Merit-Based scholarship. Students must have completed an undergraduate program at an accredited university. Student should be an athlete who has represented their country at a national level. The amount of the scholarship varies from €6,000 to €24,000. The applications for scholarship will close within a week of admission. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | France
Level: Master Degree
Field(s): MBA programme.
Deadline: 15th August 2014, 15th September 2014, 15th October 2014 and 15th November 2014.
Funded By: HEC Paris
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Scholarship is targeted for Local and International students
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: The amount of the scholarship varies from €6,000 to €24,000 4 different amounts can be awarded: -€6,000 – the amount of the initial deposit -€12,000 – 25% of the total tuition fees -€18,000 – the amount of the last installment -€24,000 – the amount of the first installment The amount is deducted from successful candidates’ last tuition fee payment. Please note that any amount awarded will be adapted prorata temporis in case of a Double-Degree.
‣ Scholarships for Excellence are for exceptional applicants who understand the added value of an MBA from our top-ranked business school.
‣ In turn, this award is our way of attracting the best students and helping them to realize their full potential and achieve their personal and professional goals.
‣ Please note that you cannot apply to both HEC Paris Excellence Scholarship and HEC Paris MBA Need-Based scholarship.
‣ Students must have completed an undergraduate program at an accredited university. They will require official academic transcripts as proof of this.
‣ The requirement of an undergraduate degree may be waived if:
‣ Students can provide a certificate certifying that you have completed your secondary education.
‣ You must also have 5 years minimum of professional experience, with at least 3 years in a managerial position.
‣ Students are an athlete who has represented their country at a national level.
‣ Candidates must complete an application through our online system.
‣ The Scholarships Jury assesses information from the candidate’s application and its decision is based on academic excellence, the overall strength of the application, the results of the selection interviews and the candidate’s GMAT score.
‣ Decisions will be announced a week after the Admissions Jury decision.
‣ Applicants are required to apply via online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 15th August 2014, 15th September 2014, 15th October 2014 and 15th November 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.