2015 Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation Scholarships for International Students in France , and applications are submitted till March 25, 2015. Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation is offering scholarships for international students. These scholarships are awarded for pursuing master programme at Grenoble INP. The scholarship amounts to 5000 euros per semester for a maximum duration of 1 or 2 semesters. Selection will be based on the transcripts, reference letters and scientific project. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Grenoble INP | France
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded in the following programmes: Micro & Nanotechnologies for Integrated Systems, Sustainable Industrial Engineering, Science in Hydraulic Engineering, Electrical Engineering for Smart Grids and Buildings, Geomechanics Civil Engineering and Risks, Science in Informatics at Grenoble, Science in Industrial and Applied Mathematics, Science in Security, Cryptology and Coding of Information Systems, Erasmus Mundus Functionalized Advanced Materials and Engineering, Science in Materials for Nuclear Energy and Bionergy and Bioproducts & Biomaterials (Postmaster’s Program).
Deadline: March 25, 2015.
Funded By: The Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation Scholarships are targeted for Students of any nationality
‣ Award No: The number of grants is limited
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are awarded for a maximum duration of 1 or 2 semesters.
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarship amounts to 5000 euros per semester.
‣ The Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation supports a 2015 Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation Scholarships program for International students who wish to attend an international program at Grenoble INP. The grant amounts to 5000 euros per semester and is intended for outstanding Master level students.
‣ Age: 28 years maximum
‣ Nationality: All
‣ Remarks: Students can apply for this scholarship only after having applied for the international masters programme.
‣ Level: Master > Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. However, direct admission to year 2 is possible for suitably qualified students. Postmaster > Must have completed a minimum of 5 years at university level.
‣ Selection process: excellent candidates will be selected according to transcripts, reference letters and scientific project.
‣ Language skills : Programs are taught in English: Non native English speakers have to provide an official certification (TOEFL, TOEIC, teacher…).
‣ Speaking French is not required, however we strongly recommend that you take a beginners’ class in French before coming to France so that your everyday life in France is made easier.
Selection Criteria for 2015 Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation Scholarships
‣ Excellent candidates will be selected according to transcripts, reference letters and scientific project.
‣ Applicants will be selected by the Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation Admission Committee and students will receive results per email by mid May 2015.
‣ The mode of applying is online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on March 25, 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.