2015 GOPA Consultants Internship In Germany , and applications are submitted till 31 march 2015. Applications are invited for Internship in the Governance and Economic Development Department in Germany for 2015 academic year. Interns must have ongoing Bachelor or Master Studies in economic, political or social sciences. It offers Fascinating insights into International Development Cooperation, A pleasant working atmosphere in an international and cosmopolitan team, Continuous guidance by a personal mentor and Internship salary. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Germany
Field(s): During the internship interns will be involved both in the acquisition and the management of projects which gives them the opportunity to familiarise themselves with the various areas of activity of a consulting firm specialised in development cooperation.
Deadline: 31 march 2015.
Funded By: Department Governance and Economic Development
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 GOPA Consultants Internship is targeted for International Students
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: The duration of internship is three months.
‣ Scholarship covers: Is this paid internship? It offers Fascinating insights into International Development Cooperation, A pleasant working atmosphere in an international and cosmopolitan team, Continuous guidance by a personal mentor and Internship salary.
‣ Then you have found the right opportunity! Our department Governance and Economic Development is offering an internship position in our headquarters in Bad Homburg (near Frankfurt), Germany.
‣ The start date is as soon as possible. During the internship you will be involved both in the acquisition and the management of projects which gives you the opportunity to familiarise yourself with the various areas of activity of a consulting firm specialised in development cooperation.
‣ Ongoing Bachelor or Master studies in economic, political or social sciences
‣ Good course achievements
‣ Interest in International Development Cooperation and in the fields of Governance and/or Economic Development, proved by theoretical and/or practical knowledge and experience
‣ Fluency (written and spoken) in English and ideally another language (e.g. French, Spanish)
‣ Sound user knowledge of MS Office package
‣ If applicants are interested in an internship please send CV and cover letter detailing their motivation to Annika Moersdorf, Human Resources Manager via e-mail personnel-at-gopa.de .
‣ Internship Applications are due on 31 march 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.