2015 Google BOLD Internship Program , and applications are submitted till December 1, 2014. Applications are invited for Google BOLD Internship Program for the year 2015. Internships are awarded for People Operations and Marketing & Communications. Applicants must have strong interest in the internet and Google’s technology business and have academic excellence. Applicant must be currently enrolled in a 4-year BA/BS program, in any major, at a university in the United States. The internship duration is 11 weeks. Team will review complete applications on a rolling basis and will begin reaching out to candidates in January 2015. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA (Ann Arbor, MI; San Francisco; New York; San Bruno; Mountain View)
Field(s): Internships are offered for People Operations and Marketing & Communications.
Deadline: December 1, 2014.
Funded By: Google
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 Google BOLD Internship Program is targeted for International students
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: The internship duration is 11 weeks.
‣ Scholarship covers: Is this paid internship? Yes
‣ Never judge a search engine by its interface. Behind Google’s simple search window is one of the most complex technology infrastructures in the world. And it’s run by an equally diverse group of people.
‣ At Google, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, our business and our community. Google is proud to offer the Building Opportunities for Leadership & Development (BOLD) Internship Program.
‣ This 2015 Google BOLD Internship program is designed to provide exposure into the technology industry for students who are historically under-represented in this field.
‣ Google invites you to come join us for a unique summer experience, including an 11-week paid internship, personal and professional development programming, executive speakers, mentoring, and community-building.
‣ Be currently enrolled in a 4-year BA/BS program, in any major, at a university in the United States
‣ Be able to provide proof of work authorization in the United States;
‣ Be a current undergraduate Junior. Freshman and sophomores are encouraged to apply for student programs at google.com/students. Preferred qualifications;
‣ Strong interest in the Internet and Google’s technology business;
‣ Academic excellence;
‣ Interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to navigate an ambiguous environment;
‣ Analytical skills and an interest in tackling business problems
‣ Team will review complete applications on a rolling basis and will begin reaching out to candidates in January 2015.
‣ The mode of application is online.
‣ Internship Applications are due on December 1, 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.