2015 Global Alliance Scholarships for International Students in Switzerland , and applications are submitted till October 17, 2014. Applications are invited for Global Alliance Scholarships available to students living and working outside of Switzerland. Each year a limited number of scholarships will be awarded for pursuing EMScom Executive Master of Science in Communications Management programme. Each scholarship totals CHF 24,500, half of the tuition for EMScom and will be deducted from the total fee for the program. Scholarships are based on financial need. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Switzerland
Level: Master Degree
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded for EMScom Executive Master of Science in Communications Management programme
Deadline: October 17, 2014.
Funded By: Global Alliance for Public Relations and Communication Management
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 Global Alliance Scholarships are targeted for International students (living and working outside of Switzerland).
‣ Award No: The Global Alliance for Public Relations and Communication Management each year provides a limited number of scholarships.
‣ Scholarship covers: Each scholarship totals CHF 24,500, half of the tuition for EMScom and will be deducted from the total fee for the program.
‣ Through the strategic partnership with the USI University of Italian Switzerland, the Global Alliance for Public Relations and Communication Management each year provides a limited number of scholarships to the EMScom Executive Master of Science in Communications Management’s applicants living and working outside of Switzerland.
‣ The 2015 Global Alliance Scholarships are part of the Global Alliance’s commitment to educational programs which support its institutional goals.
‣ “As communication becomes an increasingly global profession, the Global Alliance aims to support promising communicators who seek both international education and a global network,” said Daniel Tisch, Chairman of the Global Alliance.
‣ “Serving the strategic goals of the Global Alliance, the 2015 Global Alliance Scholarships enables four participants to benefit from USI Università della Svizzera italiana’s renowned international Executive Master of Science in Communications Management and its multinational faculty. We hope these scholars will help us advance the communications profession.
‣ Candidates have to:
‣ The Global Alliance scholarships are based on financial need.
‣ The final decision concerning the scholarship will be communicated to the candidate by November 15, 2014. The candidate has 5 (five) working days to decide whether he/she accepts the scholarship.
‣ To proceed with the 2015 Global Alliance Scholarships application, please follow these steps: -Candidates first need to apply to the Executive MScom Program before they apply for the GA scholarship. The EMScom application deadline is October 31, 2014 – but the program works on a rolling admission policy, so please make sure that you are admitted to the EMScom (non-binding) before October 31, 2014.
‣ The GA scholarship application needs to be sent electronically and in hard copy to the Global Alliance by October 17, 2014 at the latest.
‣ The candidate might be convoked for an interview by one Global Alliance Board member.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on October 17, 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.