2015 Fyssen Foundation Postdoctoral Grants for French and Foreign Researchers , and applications are submitted till 1st April, 2015. Fyssen Foundation is offering Postdoctoral grants for researchers who wish to achieve their project in a Laboratory in abroad (French researchers) or France (foreign researchers). The Postdoctoral fellowship will start on September 1st of the application year the earliest and at the latest on January of the next year. Grants are awarded from 8 months to 12 months not renewable. These grants of an annual maximum amount of 25 000 euros, intend to cover expenses of hosting, stay and health insurance. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | France and Abroad
Deadline: 1st April 2015.
Funded By: Fyssen Foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 Fyssen Foundation Postdoctoral Grants is targeted for French or foreign researchers.
‣ Award No: Not Known
‣ Scholarship Duration: Grants are awarded from 8 months to 12 months not renewable, and until 24 months subject to the approval of the Scientific Committee after examination of a report at the end of the first year. The Postdoctoral fellowship will start on September 1st of the application year the earliest and at the latest on January of the next year.
‣ Scholarship covers: These grants of an annual maximum amount of 25 000 euros, intend to cover expenses of hosting, stay and health insurance.
‣ Study grants are available for postdoctoral researchers, working on research disciplines such as Ethology, Paleontology, Archaeology, Anthropology, Psychology, Epistemology, Logic and the Sciences of nervous system.
‣ These 2015 Fyssen Foundation Postdoctoral Grants are awarded to French or foreign researchers, holders of a foreign PhD and who wish to achieve their project in a Laboratory in France; or either French or foreign researchers holders of a French PhD who wish to achieve their project in a Laboratory abroad (excluded origin country and de co-tutorship).
‣ Achieve his first post-doctoral fellowship.
‣ Be old of 35 years maximum on the closing day of the call.
‣ Be a holder of a Phd of less than two years on September 1st of the year of application, either achieve his viva thesis on December 31st of the year of application at the latest.
Notification for 2015 Fyssen Foundation Postdoctoral Grants
‣ The online application and the receipt of the candidate’s folder by post will be confirmed by email. The candidate application will be submitted to the Scientific Committee and he will receive the result by post mid July 2015.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications should be submitted online. Requested documents to constitute the folder:
‣ And the candidate has to send one copy of his complete folder on April 1st 2015 (postmark as a date).
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 1st April 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.