2015 FRQNT International Internship Program for Master’s or Doctoral Students , and applications are submitted till March 1st, 2015. The FRQNT’s (Fonds de recherche du Québec Nature et technologies) international internship is offered for Master’s or doctoral students enrolled full-time in a Quebec university and who meets the requirements of their program. This internship program aims to foster international mobility of students whose research activities are part of the scientific program of a strategic cluster funded by the FRQNT. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | The internship must be carried out in one of the high-priority countries or regions identified by the Quebec Government in Quebec’s International Policy.One of the member country Brazil, Catalonia, China, Flanders, France, Germany, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico, United Kingdom, United States, Wallonia and Brussels.
Field(s): This internship program aims to foster international mobility of students whose research activities are part of the scientific program of a strategic cluster funded by the FRQNT.
Deadline: March 1st, 2015.
Funded By: Fonds De Recherche Du Québec Nature Et Technologies (FRQNT)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 FRQNT International Internship is targeted for international Students
(The applicant must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or a foreign student who has a valid study permit for the province of Québec.)
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: The internship must be of a minimum duration of 2 months and a maximum of 12 months.
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarship for internship is of a maximum value of $15,000. However, the FRQNT will allow no more than the equivalent of $2,500/month in living expenses.
‣ The FRQNT’s (Fonds de recherche du Québec – Nature et technologies) international internship aims to foster international mobility of students whose research activities are part of the scientific program of a strategic cluster funded by the FRQNT.
‣ The 2015 FRQNT International Internship is a supplementary tool available to a strategic cluster to strengthen its position at the international level through research projects and partnerships that have already been established or which are under development.
‣ The applicant must have the valid study permits or visa for the entire duration of the internship;
‣ Applicant can’t be enrolled in a co-degree from more than one institution including a Quebec university.
‣ Students who are jointly supervised by a researcher in a foreign university (co-degree) are not eligible to apply for an
international internship scholarship to visit one of their home universities
‣ Candidates interested within this program must file their application within their strategic cluster.
‣ Validate the list of documents required for this application with the specific strategic cluster.
‣ The strategic clusters which recommend a candidate must fill the specific form available on FRQNT’s web site as well as transmit it electronically
‣ Internship Applications are due on March 1st, 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.