2015 Curtin Humanitarian Fund Scholarship for International Students in Australia, and applications are submitted till 13 March, 2015. Applications are invited for Curtin Humanitarian Fund Scholarship for international students. This scholarship is awarded on need basis to pursue undergraduate degree level at Curtin University. To be eligible for this scholarship applicants must be enrolling or enrolled in an undergraduate degree in 2015. The scholarship will provide a range of awards with a minimum of $1,000 cash payment to support educational costs. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Curtin University | Australia
Level: undergraduate degree
Field(s): Scholarship is provided within the faculty of humanities, science & engineering , health sciences and Curtin Business School.
Deadline: 13 March 2015.
Funded By: Curtin University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Curtin Humanitarian Fund Scholarship is targeted for International students
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarship will provide a range of awards with a minimum of $1,000 cash payment to support educational costs. The award amount will be depending on the circumstances of the individual recipient and the annual availability of funds. This amount will be paid pro rata if the student’s semester study load is less than 100 credits. The university reserves the right to reduce the amount of assistance provided by the Scholarship award where applicants are in receipt of other scholarships.
‣ The 2015 Curtin Humanitarian Fund Scholarship has been developed by Curtin University to support Curtin undergraduate students from a refugee-like background and are experiencing financial difficulty in meeting costs of pursuing higher education
‣ International citizen -Currently reside within Australia -Enrolling or enrolled in an undergraduate degree at Curtin University in 2015 -Be from a refugee-like background, or the relative of such a person, who experienced forced migration and may have entered Australia in a number of ways including: -Off-shore approved Refugee or Humanitarian entrant -Onshore, community based Asylum Seeker or refugee -Temporary Protection Visa holder -Family Reunion -Financial hardship
‣ Scholarship is awarded on the basis of need.
‣ The mode of applying is by post, electronically, fax or in person.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due o 13 March 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.