2015 CSGR PhD Studentship at University of Warwick in UK , and applications are submitted till 27 February 2015. The Department of Politics and International Studies at the University of Warwick announce a competition for a PhD studentship in the Centre for the Study of Globalization and Regionalization (CSGR) for CSGR PhD Studentship for the year 2015. CSGR PhD Studentship is open for Home/EU and Overseas students. Candidates must have a research proposal within the CSGR priority in the area of International Political Economy of African Development. The scholarship includes for the payment of full academic fees for three years. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Warwick | UK
Level: PhD level
Field(s): The studentship will focus on the theme “International Political Economy of African Development”
Deadline: 27 February 2015
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): CSGR PhD Studentship is targeted for Home/EU and Overseas students
Funded By: University of Warwick, UK
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: The duration of award is three years.
‣ Scholarship covers:The scholarship includes for the payment of full academic fees and a maintenance grant in line with the UK Research Council standard stipend for three years.
‣ The Department of Politics and International Studies at the University of Warwick is pleased to announce a competition for a PhD studentship in the Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation (CSGR).
‣ This department-funded scholarship is aimed at candidates starting their PhD in PAIS in 2015. This studentship is designed to allow a PhD candidate to contribute to CSGR’s strategic research priorities.
‣ The 2015 CSGR PhD Studentship will focus on the theme International Political Economy of African Development.
‣ Because women are under-represented in this field, female candidates in particular are encouraged to apply.
This may include:
‣ Sustainable development
‣ New development partners
‣ Transnational health
‣ The fellowships will be highly competitive and are open to Home/EU and Overseas students. In addition to meeting standard PAIS PhD entry criteria, successful candidates should:
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Application are send via e-mail.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 27 February 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.