2015 Charpak 1-4 Months Exchange Program For Indian Students In France , and applications are submitted till 17th May 2015. Applications are invited for Charpak – Exchange Program which is designed for exchange students at the Bachelor’s or Master’s degree level to study in France. Applicant must be an Indian national and reside in India. This is a paid internship program. The duration of program is one to four months. Applications will be selected on the basis of your academic excellence, as well as the consistency and quality of your statement of purpose. There is no CGPA / percentage cut-off for the scholarship. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | France
Level: Exchange Program
Field(s): The program is for exchange students at the Bachelor’s or Master’s degree level.
Deadline: 17th May 2015
Funded By: Campus France
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Charpak 1-4 Months Exchange Program is targeted for Students of India
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: The duration of program is one to four months.
‣ Scholarship covers: Is this paid internship? Student visa fee waiver
‣ This 2015 Charpak 1-4 Months Exchange Program is designed for exchange students for a period of one to four months (duration of an academic semester) at the Bachelor’s or Master’s degree level.
‣ be an Indian national and reside in India
‣ not more than be 30 years old maximum at the time of application
‣ be currently enrolled at an Indian institution of higher learning that has a tie-up with the French Institution where the applicant will pursue an exchange semester. Please note that it is mandatory.
‣ Final semester project and laboratory research in a partner insitute in France is not applicable
‣ Results will be announced on 27th May 2015.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications should be send via e-mail.
‣ Internship Applications are due on 17th May 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.