2015 Caitlin Brondolo Scholarship for Female High School Senior Students in USA , and applications are submitted till 31st May 2015. Caitlin Brondolo Charitable Foundation is offering undergraduate scholarship to female high school senior. One scholarship in the amount of $2,500 will be awarded in 2015. She must have played golf during high school and is pursuing a college education in the United States and will be playing competitive collegiate golf. She also must have a GPA of 3.5. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the college
Deadline: 31st May 2016.
Funded By: Caitlin Brondolo Charitable Foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 Caitl Brondolo Scholarship is targeted for Students of USA.
‣ Award No: One scholarship will be offered.
‣ Scholarship covers: One scholarship in the amount of $2,500 will be awarded in 2015.
‣ A Charitable foundation has been established to honor the memory of Caitlin Brondolo.
‣ The Caitlin B Foundation will be used only for charitable purposes. One undergraduate scholarship will be offered to a female student of USA. Applicants must be accepted and preparing to play on a collegiate golf team.
‣ Applicant must be female.
‣ Applicant must be high school senior accepted to an accredited college or university in the United States.
‣ Must have a GPA of 3.5
‣ Applicant must have played a minimum of two years on a high school golf team.
‣ Applicants must be accepted and preparing to play on a collegiate golf team.
Selection Criteria for 2015 Caitlin Brondolo Scholarship
‣ The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of:
‣The recipient will be notified by July 26, 2015.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ A completed application and all supporting documents must be postmarked.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 31st May 2015 .
‣Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.