2017 Avancez Scholarships for International Students at Chalmers University in Sweden, and applications are submitted till 16 January 2017. Chalmers University of Technology is awarding a number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation. Scholarships are open to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education. Scholarships are available for pursuing 1st year Master’s Programme at Chalmers University of Technology. The field(s) of study to which the scholarships will be awarded is determined annually by the University President. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Chalmers University of Technology| Sweden
Level: master degree
Field(s): The field(s) of study to which the scholarships will be awarded is determined annually by the University President. For the academic year 2015/16 the field of study is unrestricted, but it will be distributed according to targeted areas of education determined by the university management, based on the total number of applicants per each area of education from previous academic year
Deadline: 16 January 2017
Funded By: Swedish Council for Higher Education
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Scholarship is targeted for Students of non-EU/EEA countries can apply for these scholarships.
‣ Award No: A number of scholarships will be offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships will be awarded for 4 semesters/2 year programme.
‣ Scholarship covers:-A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters / 2 year programme) Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which covers -85% of the tuition fee during the second and final year of studies -No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
‣ Chalmers University of Technology will award a number of Avancez Scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education.
‣ The exact number of scholarships is yet to be decided by the Chalmers Foundation.
‣ Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish University education. -1st year Master’s Programme applicants
‣ The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university´s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master´s programmes.
‣ Scholarship notifications will be announced by Chalmers up until mid April.
‣ It is obligatory to submit an application for Chalmers’ Master’s Programmes at University Admissions prior to making a scholarship application.
‣ Only then will you be able to obtain your individual application number, which must be entered correctly in the scholarship application portal in order for us to obtain information about what Master’s Programmes you have applied to at Chalmers, etc.
‣ A personal link to the scholarship application portal will be sent to you via email once you have submitted some key information via the link.
‣ Note! If you do not have all necessary information at hand to complete all steps of the electronic application form, your scholarship application will not be considered.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 16 January 2017.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.