2015-2017 UAE Government IRENA Scholarship Programme for International Students , and applications are submitted till 15 September . The International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) is now accepting applications for IRENA scholarship programme from international students. Up to 20 highly-accomplished applicants are annually awarded IRENA scholarships at the Abu Dhabi based MASDAR Institute of Science and Technology (MI), Abu Dhabi. Full scholarship for 2 years (including tuition, textbooks, housing, medical insurance, laptop, and travel expenses) with no bonds upon graduation will be awarded. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): MASDAR Institute of Science and Technology | United Arab Emirates
students received one of eight Master of Science Programmes: Chemical
Engineering, Computing and Information Science, Electrical Power
Engineering, Engineering Systems and Management, Materials
Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Microsystems
Engineering, Water and Environmental Engineering and Sustainable
Critical Infrastructure offered at MASDAR Institute.
International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) and Government of the
United Arab Emirates
Groups): 2015-2017 UAE Government IRENA Scholarship
Programme is targeted for International students (priority will be
given to applicants from developing countries
is pleased to welcome 20 scholars to the IRENA Scholarship Programme
at Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, Abu Dhabi.
are awarded for a period of two years.
‣ Scholarship covers: Full scholarship for 2 years (including tuition, textbooks, housing, medical insurance, laptop, and travel expenses) with no bonds upon graduation.
an effort to promote human capital development, up to 20
highly-accomplished applicants are annually awarded 2015-2017 UAE
Government IRENA Scholarship Programme at the Abu Dhabi based MASDAR
Institute of Science and Technology (MI), with the generous support
of the Government of the United Arab Emirates.
students received one of eight Master of Science Programmes offered
at MASDAR Institute.
IRENA scholars will also be able to attend an exclusive high-level
lecture programme, aimed at presenting the latest developments in the
field of renewable energies.
necessary information pertaining to the MSc Programmes, entry
requirements and the selection process can be found in the text
consideration will be given to applicants from developing countries
as part of a concerted effort to support countries severely affected
by today’s overriding challenges: energy access, energy security
and climate change.
‣ Relevant undergraduate degree from a college, university or technical college of acceptable standing in the field of science, engineering or information technology.
‣ Minimum CGPA required: 3.0 on a scale of 4.0.
‣ Competence in spoken and written English. Minimum TOEFL score: 91 (IBT) on the international TOEFL.
‣ Minimum academic IELTS score: 6.5.
‣ Minimum GRE quantitative score: 700(or 155 on the new scale).
‣ Academic record and credentials must indicate the ability to achieve distinction.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Interested students can apply online for an IRENA MSc Scholarship directly through MASDAR Institute’s website.
‣ Applications have to be submitted electronically. All required proofs and certificates have to be sent to MASDAR Institute.
‣ A list of the required documents can be found on MASDAR Institute’s website.
‣ Please note that you have to indicate your interest in an IRENA Scholarship on Masdar Institute online application form by ticking the appropriate box.
‣ Otherwise you will apply for a common MASDAR scholarship and you will not be able to benefit from IRENA’s Lecture Programmes and other advantages.
‣ Scholarship Applications Due Date Applications for 2015-2017 can be submitted as of 1 November, 2013. Deadline to complete an application for the Spring 15-17 intake is15 September . Incomplete applications will not be considered for evaluation if completed after the deadline.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Your first paragraph ...