2015-2017 Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships in UK , and applications are submitted till 13 March 2015. Applications are invited for Pershing Square Scholarship to pursue Oxford 1+1 MBA programme. The Oxford 1+1 MBA is a unique, two-year postgraduate experience that combines the depth of a specialised, one-year Master’s degree with the breadth of a top-ranking, one-year MBA. The scholarship provides funding for up to five scholars per year to cover the tuition, college and living expenses of the MBA year of study of the Oxford 1+1 MBA. Candidates will be invited to apply for the Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship once they have been accepted to the Oxford 1+1 MBA. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | UK
Level: pursuing Oxford 1+1 MBA programme that combines the depth of a specialised, one-year Master’s degree with the breadth of a top-ranking, one-year MBA.
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded within the following departments: Centre for Criminology: MSc Criminology and Criminal Justice; Department of Computer Science: MSc in Computer Science; Department of Education: MSc Education (Child Development and Education), MSc Education (Comparative and International Education), MSc Education (Higher Education) and MSc Education (Learning and Technology); Department of Sociology: MSc in Sociology; Department of Social Policy and Intervention: MSc in Comparative Social Policy and MSc in Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation; Institute of Social and Cultural Anthropology: MSc in Social Anthropology, MSc Visual, Material and Museum Anthropology, MSc Cognitive and Evolutionary Anthropology and Msc Migration Studies; Oxford Internet Institute: MSc in Social Science of the Internet; School of Geography and the Environment: MSc in Biodiversity, Conservation and Management, MSc in Environmental Change and Management, MSc in Nature, Society and Environmental Policy and MSc in Water Science, Policy and Management; School of Interdisciplinary Area Studies,
MSc African Studies, MSc in Contemporary Chinese Studies , MSc in Contemporary India, MSc in Modern Japanese Studies, MSc Latin American Studies and MSc Russian and East European Studies and Faculty of History: MSc Economic and Social History.
Deadline: 13 March 2015.
Funded By: The Pershing Square Foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015-2017 Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships are targeted for UK and international students can apply for these scholarships.
‣ Award No: Five scholarships are offered per year.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship is awarded for the MBA year of study of the Oxford 1+1 MBA.
‣ Scholarship covers: The Oxford Pershing Square graduate scholarship provides funding for up to five scholars per year to cover the tuition, college and living expenses of the MBA year of study of the Oxford 1+1 MBA.
‣ 2015-2017 Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships Scholars are extraordinary individuals with a passion for tackling world-scale issues while delivering sustainable and scalable impact.
‣ In the 21st Century, Pershing Square Scholars will re-define what it means to be a transformative global leader.
‣ The Pershing Square Foundation has endowed up to five scholarships per year, which support extraordinary individuals in developing and realising their potential as future global leaders by fully funding the MBA year of the Oxford 1+1 programme.
‣ Candidates will be invited to apply for the Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship once they have been accepted to the Oxford 1+1 MBA.
‣ Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an interview with the scholarship selection panel, as per the deadlines below: Interview will be from 8-9 June 2015 and final decision will be announced by 22 June 2015.
‣ Interested applicants should complete the MBA application form, selecting 1+1 under the programme of interest. In addition they will need to fill the relevant application form for the MSc of their choice.
‣ If you are admitted into the 1+1 programme, you will be invited to apply for a Pershing Square Scholarship by submitting a short statement outlining “How do you intend to change the world? What does this tell us about you as a person”.
‣ Please be aware that when they submit their application, in addition to their essay questions, they will be asked to submit an essay relevant to the scholarship.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: The last deadline to submit applications to the 1+1 programme is 13 March 2015 (Stage 4). However, please note some MSc programmes will close their applications by 9 or 23 January 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.