2015-2016 University of Leicester Open Masters Scholarships for International Students in UK , and applications are submitted till 29th May 2015 for 2015/16 entry. University of Leicester is offering masters scholarships for international students for 2015/16 entry. Up to 20 scholarships will be awarded worth £3,500 each. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and competition from well-qualified students is fierce. Applicants must already hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) to study for a full-time course starting in September/ October 2015. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Leicester | UK
Level: taught-masters degree program
Field(s): in all subjects available at master’s level within the University of Leicester
Deadline: 29th May 2015 for 2015/16 entry
Funded By: University of Leicester, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015-2016 University of Leicester Open Masters Scholarships are targeted for International students
‣ Award No: Up to 20 scholarships will be awarded.
‣ Scholarship Duration: These scholarships are awarded for a period of one year.
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarships are worth £3,500 each.
‣ The University of Leicester offers around 20 Open Scholarships for new international students taking Master’s degrees, which are worth £3,500.
‣ 2015-2016 University of Leicester Open Masters Scholarships will not normally cover your entire funding needs, so you are likely to need to look at a combination of funding sources.
‣ Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit, and competition from well-qualified students is fierce.
‣ You also need to plan ahead so that you can meet the deadlines for scholarship applications which is 30 May 2015 for 2015/16 entry.
‣ Applicants already holding an offer (conditional or unconditional) to study for a degree programme at the University of Leicester.
‣ Open Scholarships for new international students taking Master’s degrees
‣ Selection will be based on academic merit.
Notification: Not Known
‣ Please note that you cannot apply for University scholarships until you have been offered a place.
‣ Send your complete application by email to: scholarships-at-le.ac.uk.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 29th May 2015 for 2015/16 entry.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.