2018-2019 Umea University Scholarships for International Students in Sweden , and applications are submitted till 15 March 2018. Umeå University is offering scholarships for international students in Sweden for the academic year 2018/19. Scholarships are open for talented and high-achieving students from outside the EU/EEA. Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s degree level at Umeå University. The selections for the scholarships are based entirely on the applicant’s academic merit. Scholarships administered by Umeå University are always in the form of reduction in the tuition. Selected candidates receive full or partial reduction of tuition. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Umeå University | Sweden
Level: masters degree
Field(s): Scholarships are provided in the field of Accounting, Advanced Product Design, Business Development and Internationalization, Chemistry, Cognitive Science, Computational Science and Engineering, Computing Science, Ecology, Economics, Environmental Archaeology, Finance, Fine Arts, Geo ecology, Human-Computer Interaction and Social Media, Immediate Architecture Intervention, Interaction Design, IT Management, Management, Marketing, Molecular Biology, Physics, Plant and Forest Biotechnology, Public Health, Public Health (one-year master), Public Health with a specialization in health economics, Robotics and Control, Spatial Planning and Development, Sustainable Architecture Production, Tourism and Transportation Design.
Deadline: 15 March, 2018
Funded By: Umeå University, Sweden
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Umea University Scholarships are targeted for Students from outside the EU/EEA can apply for this scholarship.
‣ Award No: Not Known
‣ Scholarship Duration: The Scholarship is awarded for one year at a time and valid for the duration of the programme. It is renewed if the student-performance is satisfactory.
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarships administered by Umeå University are always in the form of reduction in the tuition. Selected candidates receive full or partial reduction of tuition.
‣ Umea University Scholarships offered by Umeå University The following scholarships are administered by Umeå University:
Umeå University Scholarship This is a general scholarship programme offered by Umeå University. Open for students admitted to one of the Master’s study programmes offered.
Erling-Persson Scholarship This scholarship targets students admitted to Master’s in Public Health study programmes at Umeå University.
Umeå School of Business and Economics (USBE) Scholarship: This scholarship targets students who are admitted to one of the 6 Master’s level programmes offered by the Umeå School of Business and Economics. Scholarships offered by the Swedish Institute The Swedish Institute, a government agency, administers scholarship programmes each year the cover tuition and cost of living costs for talented students from EU/EEA. The funding for the academic year 2015/16 is extremely limited and thefore applicants from a few select countries will be considered. More information is available at the Swedish Institute website.
‣ students applying for a Master’s degree programme at Umeå University -students outside the EU/EEA
‣ The selections for the scholarships are based entirely on the applicant’s academic merit.
‣ Scholarship Applications Due daateL 15 March
APPLICATION TIMELINE Scholarships offered by Umeå University
16 January 2018 – Umeå University Scholarship application opens
15 March – Scholarship application closes
6 April – Notification of Selection results
10 April – Umeå University Scholarship selection results announced
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.