2015-2016 Turkish Government Research Scholarship Programme for International Applicants , and Candidates can apply throughout the year. Applications are invited for Turkish Government research scholarship programme for 2015-2016 academic year. PhD holders or PhD candidates who are citizens of countries other than Turkey may apply to the Research Grant Programme. Candidates must have completed their PhD studies or be at the dissertation stage. Also, it is essential that candidates have an official acceptance letter from a university in Turkey for research. Monthly grant for the year 2015 is 2.500 TL. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Turkey
Level: research programme.
Field(s): Research areas are limited to social sciences and humanities subjects. The suggested research areas for 2015-2016 are as follows: Anthropology, Archeology, Archive Studies, Citizenship in Europe, Peace and Conflict Studies, Area Studies, Conflict and Security, Democratic Institution Building, Democratization, Foreign Policy, Ethnicity, Philosophy, Philology, Migration and Refugees, I and II. Great War, Economics and sub-branches, Theology, Human Rights, Human Resource Management, Islamic Economics, Islamophobia, Public Finance, Public Policy, Public Administration, Comparative Politics, Cultural Studies, Media and Culture, Ottoman History, History of Art, Political Science, Social Movements, Sociology and sub-branches, History of Colonialism, Date and sub-branches, Turkish Literature, Turkic, International Relations, Public International Law, International Intervention and State Building, International Organizations, International Political Theory and New Media.
Deadline: Candidates can apply throughout the year.
Funded By: Turkish Government
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015-2016 Turkish Government Research Scholarship Programme is targered for Citizen of any acountry other than Turkey
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Researchers scholarship period is for 3 – 12 months.
‣ Scholarship covers: Monthly grant for the year 2015 is 2.500 TL. Scholarship does not include costs such as accommodation, insurance and tuition fee. If deemed appropriate by Research Scholarship Evaluation Commission, researcher’s academic activities (conferences, panels, symposiums, survey, field research, etc.) may be supported.
‣ International researchers and academics, encouraging them to beneficial joint research with faculty members in their areas of country and to ensure the development of the international scientific interaction between researchers, Turkey will be covered by Research Scholarships.
‣ PhD holders or PhD candidates who are citizens of countries other than Turkey may apply to the Research Grant Programme.
‣ Candidates must have completed their PhD studies or be at the dissertation stage. Also, it is essential that candidates have an official acceptance letter from a university in Turkey for research.
‣ Other requirements are as follows:
Selection Criteria for 2015-2016 Turkish Government Research Scholarship Programme
‣ Scientific competence of the candidate in the evaluation of the application, the proposal scientific research/academic value and feasibility criteria are taken into account. In addition, the candidate’s proposed research career development criteria such as country and host institution contributions are also considered.
‣ Applications are evaluated within 3 months from the date application is submitted. Candidates are informed of the outcome of their applications by e-mail.
‣ The e-mail consists of the follow-up information as well for successful applications.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications are received online. Candidates must scan required documents and upload them to the online form.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date : Applications are open for 2015-2016 academic year. Candidates can apply throughout the year.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.