2015-2016 Radboud Scholarships for Master’s Students at Radboud University, Netherlands , and applications are submitted till 1 April 2015. Applications are invited for Radboud Scholarship Programme for the academic year 2015-2016. Each year about 25 Radboud Scholarships are awarded. Scholarships are open to non-EEA students. Scholarships are available for pursuing master's degree level at Radboud University Nijmegen. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Netherlands
Level: Masters Degree
Field(s):Scholarships are provided in the field of Language and Communication, Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies, Philosophy, Behavioural Science, Artificial Intelligence, Anthropology and Development Studies, Social and Cultural Science: Comparative Research on Societies, Cognitive Neuroscience, Biomedical Sciences, Molecular Mechanisms of Disease, Chemistry, Physics & Astronomy, Biology, Medical Biology, Molecular Life Sciences and European Law at Radboud University Nijmegen.
Deadline: 1 April 2015.
Funded By: Radboud University Nijmegen
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015-2016 Radboud Scholarships are targeted for International students (non-EEA).
‣ Award No:Each year about 25 Radboud Scholarships are awarded to selected talented non-EEA students for the duration of one of the Master’s degree.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are offered for the duration of the degree.
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarship is not an amount of money that you will receive in your bank account, but consists of a partial tuition waiver. The tuition fee will be waived to the level of an EEA student. For example: a grant holder in 2014/2015 will pay a tuition fee of only € 1,906, instead of € 9,570 or € 10,537. In addition the Radboud Scholarship also covers costs such as those for visa, residence permit, health insurance and liability insurance. This amounts to about € 700.
‣ The 2015-2016 Radboud Scholarships Programme offers a select number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s degree programme at Radboud University Nijmegen.
‣ The Radboud Scholarship Programme is very selective and is only intended for talented students who have obtained outstanding study results and are highly motivated to pursue a Master’s degree programme at Radboud University.
‣ hold a non-EU/EEA passport;
‣ are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons;
‣ you have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands and have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands;
‣ have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme as stated in the formal letter of admission;
‣ are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands;
‣ are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded
Selection criteria for 2015-2016 Radboud Scholarships
‣ From the eligible candidates the Radboud Scholarship holders will be selected based on the following criteria:
‣ The faculty selects the grant recipients. You will be informed about the final decision by the International Office with respect to your application for a Radboud Scholarship before the end of May 2015. (date subject to change).
‣ The application for admission and the application for the scholarship is fully integrated, there is no separate procedure for the scholarship.
‣ You apply for a Radboud Scholarship by indicating during your application for admission that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship.
‣ You will then be requested to upload three additional documents: two recommendation letters and a curriculum vitae.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 1 April 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.