2015-2016 NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for Nigerian Students , and applications are submitted till 31 May 2015. Applications are invited for NITDA scholarships to pursue masters or PhD degree in relevant areas of information Technology (IT) at National and international Universities. Scholarships will be strictly based on merit and cover the six Geo-political Zones of the country. The Masters programme will run for one year while the Doctorate programme is expected to run for three years. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Nigeria and Abroad
Level: postgraduate (PG) studies (Master’s and Doctorate (PhD) Degrees) at National and international Universities.
Field(s): Information Technology (IT)
Deadline: 31 May 2015.
Funded By: National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015-2016 NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme is targeted for Nigerian students
‣ Award No: not specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: The Masters programme will run for one year while the Doctorate programme is expected to run for three years.
‣ Scholarship covers: not specified
‣ The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) in pursuance of her mandate of producing globally competitive manpower in order to bridge the digital divide and transform Nigeria into an Information Technology capable country, has established a scholarship scheme for Post Graduate (PG) studies in Master’s and Doctorate (PhD) degrees in relevant areas of information Technology (IT) obtainable in National and international Universities.
‣ MSc: All citizens of Nigeria with First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelors degree, (BSc) in Information Technology related field. A comprehensive Aptitude Test will be conducted to determine successful candidates for the Award. Only candidates who are found eligible will be invited.
‣ The scholarship award is strictly based on merit and is equally distributed between the six geo-political zones for PhD and the 36 States and FCT for MSc.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications are submitted via online using the Application Form
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 31 May 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.