2015-2016 James Gordon Fletcher PhD Fellowship in Functional Foods & Nutraceuticals, Canada , and applications are submitted till May 14 2015. University of Manitoba is offering PhD fellowship of $13000 value (approximately) in Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals. The fellowship is tenable at the University of Manitoba in departments associated with the Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals Centre for the 2015-2016 competition year. Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a Ph.D. program in the Faculty of Graduate Studies at the University of Manitoba and has been in this program for less than two years at the time when this fellowship is offered. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Manitoba| Canada
Level: PhD programme
Field(s): functional foods, nutraceuticals.
Deadline: May 14 2015
Funded By: University of Manitoba, Canada
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015-2016 James Gordon Fletcher PhD Fellowship is targeted for applicants of all nationalities
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: Fellowship of $13000 value (approximately) will be offered.
‣ University of Manitoba is offering Fletcher, James Gordon PhD Fellowship in Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals.
‣ Through a testamentary gift from James Gordon Fletcher, a graduate of Agricultural and Food Sciences at the University of Manitoba (B.S.A./25), a fund has been established at the University to support graduate fellowships.
‣ This 2015-2016 James Gordon Fletcher PhD Fellowship award will serve to stimulate, support, and encourage research in Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals by Ph.D. students at the University of Manitoba in Departments associated with the Richardson Centre for Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals.
‣ enrolled full-time in a Ph.D. program in the Faculty of Graduate Studies at the University of Manitoba and has been in this program for less than two years at the time when this fellowship is offered (for this award only, the time frame for transfer students will begin at the point of transfer into the Ph.D. program)
‣ has achieved a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.75 over the two regular acdemic years prior to the session in which this fellowship is tenable
‣ is conducting research in a field pertaining to Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals.
‣ This fellowship cannot be held with another award valued at or higher than the current value of the University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowship at the Ph.D. level.
Selection Criteria for 2015-2016 James Gordon Fletcher PhD Fellowship
‣ Applicants will be selected on the basis of academic excellence, commitment to their field of study, the quality and value of the research proposal, and their career objectives.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Completed application packages are to be submitted via post. Applicants must submit:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on May 14 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.