2015-2016 International Postgraduate Coursework Awards (IPCA) in Australia , and applications are submitted till 31 July 2015. The University of Melbourne annually awards up to 28 International Postgraduate Coursework Awards (IPCA). To be considered for an IPCA, applicants need to have an unconditional course offer in one of the postgraduate coursework programs. The scholarship provides fee remissions of between 25% and 100% of tuition fees for the duration of your course. Scholarships are awarded each year based on academic merit to outstanding international students. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): The University of Melbourne | Australia
Level: postgraduate coursework degree
Field(s): Eligible graduate coursework degrees include: Any Master degree by coursework offered by the Melbourne Business School, Melbourne School of Design, Melbourne School of Engineering, Melbourne Graduate School of Science, Master of Teaching offered by the Melbourne Graduate School of Education, Executive Master of Arts offered by the Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences and Melbourne Law Masters offered by the Melbourne Law School.
Deadline: 31 July 2015.
Funded By: The University of Melbourne, Australia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): International Postgraduate Coursework Awards are targeted for international students.
‣ Award No: Up to 28 International Postgraduate Coursework Awards (IPCA) will be available.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are offered for the duration of the course.
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarship provides fee remissions of between 25% and 100% of tuition fees for the duration of your course.
‣ The 2015-2016 International Postgraduate Coursework Awards (IPCA) was established by the University of Melbourne and is awarded to high achieving international students undertaking a graduate coursework degree.
‣ a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
‣ be commencing study at the University of Melbourne for the first time;
‣ not in receipt of any other tuition fee remission scholarship or sponsorship which, in combination with the IPCA, exceeds 100% of tuition fees; and
‣ not have received any other scholarship provided by the Australian Government in the last 2 years.
Selection Criteria for 2015-2016 International Postgraduate Coursework Awards
‣ Eligible candidates are selected on the basis of academic merit.
‣ Successful candidates are advised of the outcome by email.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ You do not need to submit an application for this scholarship. Students who have received an unconditional offer for an eligible graduate coursework degree, will be automatically considered for an International Postgraduate Coursework Award.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 31 July 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.