2015-2016 International Ambassador Scholarships at University of West London in UK , and applications are submitted till 17 July 2015. University of West London is awarding up to 100 International ambassador scholarships worth up to £5,000 to commence study in September 2015. Students are eligible to apply for the scholarship if they have been offered a place to study on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of West London, commencing in September. The International Ambassador Scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate enthusiasm and the ability to be an excellent international student ambassador. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of West London | UK
Field(s): any course offered
Deadline: 17 July 2015.
Funded By: University of West London, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015-2016 International Ambassador Scholarships are targted for International students (EU applicants are not eligible)
‣ Award No: Up to 100 international ambassador scholarships are awarded.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are offered for duration of the programs.
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarships are worth up to £5,000.
‣ The University of West London is proud to be offering 100 2015-2016 International Ambassador Scholarships worth up to £5,000 for applicants applying to start in September 2015.
‣ As an ambassador you will act as an active representative of the University.
‣ You will be expected to participate in current and future promotional activities, and as such, will be interviewed and photographed by our marketing department.
‣ The scholar will also contribute from time- to-time in the promotion of the University of West London by supporting events organised for scholars, and events organised by the International Office.
‣ The scholar agrees no payment will be made by the University to the scholar for their participation in promotional activities.
‣ The scholar assigns to the University any intellectual property or other rights which are created as part of the promotional material.
‣ The University reserves the right to revoke the scholarship in the event the scholar is not fulfilling the requirements of the role.
Selection Criteria for 2015-2016 International Ambassador Scholarships
‣ The International Ambassador Scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate enthusiasm and the ability to be an excellent international student ambassador.
‣ A decision will be made by 31 July 2015 and successful recipients will be notified by e-mail.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Please save the form to your computer before completing it. Once completed, please save and e-mail your completed application form to int.app-at-uwl.ac.uk.
‣ If you are unable to save a completed version of the form, you may not have the required software.
‣ If this is the case, please print off the form and scan the completed application to int.app-at-uwl.ac.uk. Applicants can also sent their form via post.
‣ Scholarship Application s are due on 17 July 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.