2018-2019 Google Europe Scholarship for Students with Disabilities , and applications are submitted till December 1, 2017. Google is offering scholarships for students with disabilities who are currently enrolled at a university in Europe for the 2018-2019 academic year. Scholarships are available for pursuing Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree at a university in Europe. Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of strength of the applicant’s academic background, leadership skills and demonstrated passion. Recipients of the Google scholarship for students with disabilities will receive a €7,000 scholarship. Full details:
Level: Scholarship is for students who intend to be enrolled or accepted as a full-time student in a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD program at a university in Europe for the 2018-2019 academic year
Field(s): Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Informatics or a closely related technical field.
Deadline: December 1, 2017
Funded By: Google .
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2018-2019 Google Europe Scholarship is targeted for Students who are currently studying at a university in Europe are eligible to apply
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: Recipients of the 2018-2019 Google Europe Scholarship for Students with Disabilities will each receive a €7,000 scholarship for the 2015-2016 academic year.
‣ Google is committed to helping the innovators of the future make the most of their talents by providing scholarships for Computer Science students with disabilities.
‣ As part of commitment, they have partnered with Employ ability, a nonprofit organization dedicated to assisting students with disabilities while they pursue education and promising careers.
‣ Be currently enrolled at a university in Europe for the 2017-2018 academic year
‣ Intend to be enrolled or accepted as a full-time student in a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD program at a university in Europe for the 2014-2015 academic year
‣ Be studying Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Informatics, or a closely related technical &
‣ Maintain a strong academic record
‣ Exemplify leadership and a passion for Computer Science and technology
‣ Have a disability as a long-term or recurring issue that impacts one or more major activities that others may consider a daily function). This definition also includes the perception among others that a disability exists.
‣ Scholarships will be awarded based on the strength of the applicant’s academic background, leadership skills and demonstrated passion for Computer Science.
‣ You will receive an email notification once your application is complete and has been submitted online.
‣ Applicants will be asked to complete an online application through Employ Ability which includes:
Applicants will be asked to complete an online application through EmployAbility which includes:
Apply here by 1st December 2017
Recipients will be selected based on the overall strength of their essays and application materials compared to the entire applicant pool.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on December 1, 2017
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.