2015-2016 Fully-funded PhD Studentship in Engineering at Swansea University in UK , and applications are submitted till 24 July 2015. Swansea University’s College of Engineering in association with the National Research Network in Advanced Engineering and Materials (AEM), invites applications for a fully-funded PhD studentship. These scholarships are open to UK/EU and international students. The studentship covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees, plus a tax free stipend of £14,562 p.a.
School(Institutions/ Country): Swansea University | UK
Level: PhD degree
Field(s): engineering (Controlled Thermal Expansion Metamaterials for Lightweight Optical Applications) at Swansea University in UK.
Deadline: 24 July 2015
Funded By: Swansea University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015-2016 Fully-funded PhD Studentship in Engineering is targeted for UK/EU and international students
‣ No. of awards: not specified
‣ Scholarship Tenure : not known
‣Value of Scholarship : The studentship covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees, plus a tax free stipend of £14,562 p.a. There will also be additional funds available for research expenses and conference attendance.
‣ Swansea University’s College of Engineering, in association with the National Research Network in Advanced Engineering and Materials (AEM), invites applications for a Fully-funded PhD Studentship in Engineering.
exciting new PhD opportunity combines fundamental materials science,
thermo-mechanical characterization, design via numerical modelling
and additive manufacture (or 3D printing) of complex geometrical
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Method of application: Applicants are required to apply via electronically.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 24 July 2015.\
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.