2017-2018 CIUF-CUD Scholarships Program for Developing Countries in Belgium , and The deadline for submission of applications is January 13, 2017 for the following courses :Internship recovery of secondary resources for sustainable construction; Quality Control in placement and quality assurance of medicines and health products.For all other courses , the deadline for submission of applications is 10 February.The University Commission for Development offers 150 CIUF-CUD scholarships for Developing Countries in Belgium. Candidates must have a good knowledge of written and spoken French; for programmes organised in another language, good knowledge, in writing and speaking, of this language, is required. Moreover, the candidate will be asked to commit himself to study French in order to be able to participate in daily life in Belgium. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Belgium
Level: Masters and Training Programmes
Field(s): Cud scholarships are provided in the fields of Advanced Master in aquaculture, Advanced Master in Transportation Management, Advanced Master in Public Health – Health policy and development, Advanced Master in Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries, Advanced Master in management of animal and plant resources in tropical areas, Advanced Master in Natural Hazards Management, Advanced Master in Food Science and Technology, Advanced Master in Transfusion Medicine, European Microfinance Program, Advanced Master in protecting tropical and subtropical, Advanced Master in International and Development Economics, Advanced Master in Development, Environment and Communities and Advanced Master in Public Health Methodology
Deadline: The deadline for submission of applications is January 13, 2017 for the following courses :Internship recovery of secondary resources for sustainable construction; Quality Control in placement and quality assurance of medicines and health products.For all other courses , the deadline for submission of applications is 10 February.T
Funded By: The University Commission for Development
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2017-2018 CIUF-CUD Scholarships are the studentsStudents of Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cuba, Ecuador, Ethiopia (only for courses in English ), Haiti, Indonesia, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Niger, Peru, Philippines, DR Congo, Rwanda, Senegal, Vietnam can apply for these scholarships.
‣ Award No: ARES grants 150 scholarships for participation into the masters and 70 scholarships for participation into the training programmes.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship covers: Each year the ARES gives an average of 150 scholarships under masters and 70 scholarships through courses to nationals of developing countries.
Amounts for a purse of master
Amounts for a training grant
Within the framework of the Belgian policy for development cooperation, the Minister for Development Cooperation and the Directorate-General for Development Cooperation entrust the Belgian Higher Education Institutions with the preparation of Postgraduate Programmes (Advanced Masters) and Training Programmes that are specifically oriented towards young professionals from developing countries.
‣ International Courses and Training Programmes are part of the global study programmes of the Higher Education Institutions.
‣ 2017-2018 CIUF-CUD Scholarships are open to all students who satisfy the conditions of qualification, but aim at proposing training units that distinguish themselves by their openness towards specific development issues.
Selection Criteria for 2017-2018 CIUF-CUD Scholarships
During the selection process between admissible files, ARES will take account of the following criteria:
‣ The academic curriculum
‣ The benefit of previous scholarships
‣ Professional experience
‣ Membership of a partner institution
‣ The commitment of the candidate to development activities
‣ Nationality -Gender equality -Perspectives of future reinstatement
College Admission Requirement
To be eligible, applicants must reside and work in their country at the time of introduction of the file.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have a good knowledge of written and spoken French. For training organized in another language, it is necessary to have good knowledge of the course language, written and spoken. They also ask the candidate to commit to learn French in order to participate in daily life in Belgium.
‣ All successful applicants and reserve will receive an email after selections (June 2017). Unsuccessful applicants will receive an email by the end of June 2017.
‣ Apply for a grant from the ARES is totally free. ARES carries no fees into account at any stage in the application process or selection whatsoever.
You can report problems concerning persons or companies claiming to act on behalf of the ARES and require any payment by email to maryvonne.aubry-at-ares-ac.be . Any application containing silver will automatically rejected.
Applying for a scholarship ARES is absolutely free of charge.
ARES Does not load Any fee at Any course of the selection process or application. May You raise Any issue or concern about persons or companies Claiming to be acting on behalf facility of ARES and Requesting the payment of a fee by emailing us at maryvonne.aubry-at-ares-ac.be .
Any Application Containing cash will be automatically rejected.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: The deadline for submission of applications is January 13, 2017 for the following courses :Internship recovery of secondary resources for sustainable construction; Quality Control in placement and quality assurance of medicines and health products.For all other courses , the deadline for submission of applications is 10 February.
‣ training course on the use of ICT in Academic Libraries
‣ methodological training in support of innovation in family farming
‣ training environment and sustainable management of mineral resources
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.